What Lego set did you buy today?

1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

Got my Walmart fill until the next markdown.
916bc22956e7f699d1ba75ea5c4f5c8c.jpg

I enjoy seeing this and would like to see the year over year compilation. Truck/Van hauls are the best. Me being a small time collector, these are always great. BTW, that Sleeping Beauty castle gets the most playtime recently from my girls, it's a good set.

I bought a used copy of Anakin's Y-wing (8037) for a personal build. It was sold as complete but a couple of minor pieces were missing and one was broken. Not sure if this is worth making a fuss over? I could just email LEGO and tell them they were missing. Feel a bit uneasy doing this though as it's obviously dishonest and I had to order ~20 missing pieces recently for my Slave 1 set so I don't want them thinking I'm at it.

1 hour ago, Tarka said:

I bought a used copy of Anakin's Y-wing (8037) for a personal build. It was sold as complete but a couple of minor pieces were missing and one was broken. Not sure if this is worth making a fuss over? I could just email LEGO and tell them they were missing. Feel a bit uneasy doing this though as it's obviously dishonest and I had to order ~20 missing pieces recently for my Slave 1 set so I don't want them thinking I'm at it.

Message the seller. It isn't Lego's responsibility if a used set has missing pieces.