What Lego set did you buy today?

My Kohl’s sucks. The only sets on clearance are Snoke Throne room for $52.xx, Friends Car Garage for I have no idea because that set is dumb, and Thor’s Weapon Quest for I don’t know either but I do know it’s higher than Walmart. They do however have 13 Adventure Time at full price, so my patience will eventually be rewarded...70d504ba4ecbfac59703910d2e30a02c.jpg

A separate Kohl’s thread is probably a good idea.

1 minute ago, terrymc4677 said:

My Kohl’s sucks. The only sets on clearance are Snoke Throne room for $52.xx, Friends Car Garage for I have no idea because that set is dumb, and Thor’s Weapon Quest for I don’t know either but I do know it’s higher than Walmart. They do however have 13 Adventure Time at full price, so my patience will eventually be rewarded...emoji23.png70d504ba4ecbfac59703910d2e30a02c.jpg

A separate Kohl’s thread is probably a good idea.

Wow there are sets that Terry doesn't like.  That deserves it's own thread as well.  A special to Terry or not to Terry...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Yes. Have been clearing those from the Kohls around me. One had 11 in stock.

Should we open a Kohl's clearance thread? So far I have seen:

70% off:
31058 dinosaurs
Sweet Surprises Modular shop

25% off:
60204 City Hospital
Remote controlled Batmobile
Jurassic World T-Rex
75207 Battlepack

(All off the top of my head)

I've also seen 25% off Conveyex, Snoke's Throne Room, and Firstbourne.

• Like 1

You waited this long?

Stupidly yes. Didn’t pick any up at 20% off. Had to pay over retail but not much, thanks to a Canadian friend.

After the retirement talk a couple weeks ago, and a call to LEGOLAND California, I pulled the trigger.

I think I’ve paid retail/over retail for maybe 5 BHz? I should look.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

Stupidly yes. Didn’t pick any up at 20% off. Had to pay over retail but not much, thanks to a Canadian friend.

After the retirement talk a couple weeks ago, and a call to LEGOLAND California, I pulled the trigger.

I think I’ve paid retail/over retail for maybe 5 BHz? I should look.

Now go get that Birthday Clown ... looks awesome!

45860059155_0720ba2b9f_b.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

huh?

I'm w/ you though...on an impulse late at night I done and gone and spent way over rrp: $42 (+$4 ship) on the pair on ebay...I'm not even a BH collector (well I guess i am now)...that 90-yr badge is what had me itching

I meant that I didn't buy those two BHz today - I bought them a couple weeks ago.  But they arrived today.  I didn't want to mention that I bought them for fear of jinxing their arrival. 

14 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I told you...the mice were the last two retail sets I needed. I’ve got everything emoji16.png

The Mice are the only ones I haven't opened and built. Have any pics of the setup? Ive been wanting to make a Lego staircase to display them. Amiibo have the same issue and display better on a stepped incline.

Came through with some clearance Brickheadz at TJ Maxx and Marshall's today

7x Anna/Olaf   $5.00

4x Elsa  $3.00

2x Finn  $3.00

1x Rey  $3.00 (didn't have one yet, but yeah, it's probably the worst of the series)

2x Wonder Woman  $6.00

1x Master Wu  $6.00( no idea how they had this one)

I left some trashed boxes behind, but was pretty happy with the score today.  I left a $74 Hospital at Kohl's, just have a feeling I'll be able to do better closer to retirement.   Clearance City isn't hard to come by around here.  

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, schmuffer said:

Some guys have all the luck.....

I wouldn't say being stuck with a lot of Super Heroes set is that lucky ? It'll be a lot of work packing each one unless they're being sold as sets. Could be worse I suppose, could be Star Wars - LOL.