What Lego set did you buy today?

Monorail! Monorail! Monorail! I picked up all of the track for 6399 for $75 shipped. Now to get my hands on an airport shuttle!

8 curved tracks

8 large Stands

8 short straight tracks

5 large straight tracks

2 bent upward straight tracks

2 bent downward straight tracks

2 switches

2 small stands

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baragon said:

Monorail! Monorail! Monorail! I picked up all of the track for 6399 for $75 shipped. Now to get my hands on an airport shuttle!

8 curved tracks

8 large Stands

8 short straight tracks

5 large straight tracks

2 bent upward straight tracks

2 bent downward straight tracks

2 switches

2 small stands

I picked up a monorail and airport shuttle plus a bunch of other stuff. I haven’t gone through it all, but am willing to listen to offers. Won’t let me upload the pics for some reason. Has all the manuals too. 

Edited by TigerEyez

I bought this bulk lot a couple weeks ago but wanted to wait to comment until I knew what was all in it.  Paid $300, down from the $425 they were asking.  

Ended up getting 110 pounds of Lego after I sifted out the Mega Blok, and was able to complete over 400 minifigures with probably another 100 or so missing some part(s).  

The bulk I sort and clean and sell to another BL store so I don't have to mess with that as I don't sell regular parts.  The figures/accessories I want I put in my store, the ones I don't get sold on other outlets in bulk.  Will probably clear $1200 on this one pretty easy.  It was a kids collection he had grown out of and was loaded with Star Wars, Superheroes, Ninjago, Toy Story, you name it.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

Staked out a certain Walmart for MONTHS, as they supposedly had 8 Mos Eisley Cantinas that went through the clearance cycle. Yet they were never on shelves and never had a shelf location. Down from 40 to 32 to 25 to 17 and finally to 7. 

But they never existed, until today.

I had finally given up on checking to see if they ever materialized, but I had to stop by today for a completely unrelated visit.

Snagged 7 of them for $7 bucks each.

And found a JW dino poly for $1, and a SW Advent for $7, some friends ski chalet for $9, and just for good measure finally got the Destiny's Bounty that was 159 forever at 79 in a TERRIBLE looking box, but the seals are good and its for my son to open and build.

HELLOVA good clearance haul for a guy who wasn't shopping for clearance. 

But then,,,,,aren't we always?

That's an impressive amount of persistence to finally score that deal. Congrats!

I was scrolling through Target's Lego stuff looking for something interesting to buy for the $10 gift card promo and just happened to come across 8 Boba Fett Brickheadz in stock at RRP... I ordered all 8. 6 on one order for a gift card and 2 on another with the London Architecture set. Just hoping that maybe 1 or 2 of the Boba Fett aren't completely mangled.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I was scrolling through Target's Lego stuff looking for something interesting to buy for the $10 gift card promo and just happened to come across 8 Boba Fett Brickheadz in stock at RRP... I ordered all 8. 6 on one order for a gift card and 2 on another with the London Architecture set. Just hoping that maybe 1 or 2 of the Boba Fett aren't completely mangled.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

8 sounds like they found 2 cartons.  nice score.  i've had target ship them to me in cartons before.  and in plastic bags.

Edited by cladner

Guest TabbyBoy

30x 21034 London Skylines at 50% off UK RRP via Amazon FR Prime - I got 10 colleagues to order 3 each. I'll pick them up when I drive over for my next "booze cruise". Since Brexit has been delayed by 2 years, no customs worries ?

27 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

30x 21034 London Skylines at 50% off UK RRP via Amazon FR Prime - I got 10 colleagues to order 3 each. I'll pick them up when I drive over for my next "booze cruise". Since Brexit has been delayed by 2 years, no customs worries ?

Lol

We'll be brexiting on 29th march, right before tabexit on 31st ?

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
40 minutes ago, roxio said:

Lol

We'll be brexiting on 29th march, right before tabexit on 31st ?

Are you loading up on CN22 forms? We may need them in 4 weeks - ?

Having missed out on the Target Exclusive Benny and Sweet Mayhem Brickheadz, I managed to get them on eBay without paying too much, for a total of under $70 with shipping included.  Both sellers accepted my offers below their asking prices.  And yes, I  am still mad at myself for having to pay this much.  :(

image.thumb.png.f1b296329e353c41fa0c5a868f94c926.png

image.thumb.png.132cb75b429ee9e55ddb42f6bfc17b67.png

Edited by LegoWalker4
  • Like 1

Bagged a very nice Harry Potter haul off eBay that arrived this weekend. Every set from the 2010 + 2011 waves apart from the promos, all in one jumbled lot. I paid about £350, and it comes with all instructions and all minifigures (checked). I estimate it's probably worth about £900, so a good buy! 

IMG_20190303_210050.thumb.jpg.9e60080eb04de0df22e7278c76188d66.jpg

The same day that arrived, I also got these: A Town Hall (10224) and Detective's Office (10246). They were shipped built (strangely) but that means I can see that barring a possible couple of very minor pieces they are complete. No instructions but I paid £200 for both (eBay again), so can't complain! Sorry for the photo quality, my phone refused to focus properly.

IMG_20190303_210603.thumb.jpg.96c393a20101d24779d99d6349389bc0.jpg

• Like 8

Yesterday i bought this stuff. As you can see on the picture i got 5 x 19 inch Display Figures, 1 x 37 inch Figure, 1 led light figure (the smallest) and 1 figure (the blue one, must be around 9 inch tall). I am confused about the value of those guys. The three 19 inch figures on the right are easy to find. I guess they must be worth around 300 to 400 USD. The 37 inch Figure was sold on eBay in Dec. 18 for approx. 700 USD. (it was an auction and the condition was not perfect). Then there's the shark from the Atlantis series. I didn't find him on bricklink, i couldn't find a listing on eBay, but i found this: http://www.minifigpriceguide.com/detailPages/MAXIFIGS_mxi012.html  . This site estimated a value of 784 USD. What i can't find is the 19 inch Figure (the grey / green diver) on the left. It ist not listed on bricklink, neither on minifigpriceguide.com. I couldn't find the small blue 9 inch Figure as well. So what do you guys think about the value of those display figures? I would appreciate your help a lot! 

Display Minifigures.jpg

• Like 4