Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

Guest betsy805
15 minutes ago, B1ueseven said:

Anything else to mention on sale? Or were they pretty lackluster deals? I was going to go this morning but decided against it. 

they have the wedding set, birthday set, who am I game, pirates chess on 50% off.  

30 minutes ago, skizai said:

I was at the Southcenter store and they had EV for 200, ToA for 140, 41122 for 40, and pet shop for 120.

Nice price for EV, but gas would probably cancel out the good price point. Hmm...still any available when you were there?

Edit: Should say about how many may have been left, if you recall.

Edited by B1ueseven

7 minutes ago, B1ueseven said:

Nice price for EV, but gas would probably cancel out the good price point. Hmm...still any available when you were there?

Edit: Should say about how many may have been left, if you recall.

There was about 4-5 on the shelf, but they probably had more in the back. They we're refilling shelves to make everything look full. I was there at 6:30am, so I would call first.

1 hour ago, B1ueseven said:

Any particular Freddie's or just a NW thing? 

Pass is OR, ID, WA only.

Also, there is such a large selection, if you go late tonight I'm sure you will still find good stuff. Check fredmeyer.com or scan for prices. Two stores I hit weren't marked. One had everything marked. One of the first two had a small table with just a tiny selection of what was actually on sale.

Edit: Well, the one I used said that. See link. Maybe I'm wrong.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaTJPpyp5dOUVBfejBTUWtUS1dXY0RBejQwWW12OWI2TXU4/view

Edited by minicoopers11

18 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

Pass is OR, ID, WA only.

Also, there is such a large selection, if you go late tonight I'm sure you will still find good stuff. Check fredmeyer.com or scan for prices. Two stores I hit weren't marked. One had everything marked. One of the first two had a small table with just a tiny selection of what was actually on sale.

Edit: Well, the one I used said that. See link. Maybe I'm wrong.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaTJPpyp5dOUVBfejBTUWtUS1dXY0RBejQwWW12OWI2TXU4/view

Thanks for all this. Definitely hitting up my local Freddie's then. Hoping that coupon works for me too; don't see how it can't, but still, you never know. 

Thanks for this, got a couple SW sets before they go away. Freddy's looked like they pulled all their sets fresh out of the back they have been hiding ever since they went to that empty box thing the sets are a hassle to get, unappealing and probably not been selling so they are liquidating. Works for me!

Edited by wegj15

Also interesting (sample size one store) was the stuff NOT picked over at 40% off. 

- Nexo Fortrex

- Most Ninjago

- SW Microfighters (Battle Packs were toast though)

- Mid to Small City sets

- Larger Force Awakens sets. I picked up a troop transport (first one for personal connection) as the $50 price was great I thought. But there were more there, along with Jakku, others.

15 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

Also interesting (sample size one store) was the stuff NOT picked over at 40% off. 

- Nexo Fortrex

- Most Ninjago

- SW Microfighters (Battle Packs were toast though)

- Mid to Small City sets

- Larger Force Awakens sets. I picked up a troop transport (first one for personal connection) as the $50 price was great I thought. But there were more there, along with Jakku, others.

I only found two microfighers at 40%, AT-DP and Ghost. 

14 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

was one day only, I went back today and all prices were back and no table

I did the exact same thing. Ironically, the tag for Beach Hut was still there, but didn't ask/want to try and hassle with a set I didn't really want. Managed to score Poe's, Final Duel, and Obi-Wan's yesterday, thankfully. 

No other tag's were still around and all the Lego tables were put away.

• 3 weeks later...

50% Star Wars LEGO at Fred Meyer - One Day Only. 

I hit three and only bought for personal collection. I'm broke!

Ranked by best selection as of 11:30am (overall selection was quite poor, but found 5 sets to add to my collection):

1. Downtown Renton (best are behind glass case and, yes, the employee walked me to the checkout, lol)

2. Benson Hill Renton

3. East Hill Kent

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

50% Star Wars LEGO at Fred Meyer - One Day Only. 

I hit three and only bought for personal collection. I'm broke!

Ranked by best selection as of 11:30am (overall selection was quite poor, but found 5 sets to add to my collection):

1. Downtown Renton (best are behind glass case and, yes, the employee walked me to the checkout, lol)

2. Benson Hill Renton

3. East Hill Kent

I was hoping someone would report back that they verified and took advantage.

Wish I had looked at this before work today; surely will be cleaned by 6:30pm tonight. Oh well, wife will be happy that I haven't spent anymore money on Lego this month. Got the couple I wanted when they were running their 40% plus the extra 15% coupon. 

Or at least, that's what I tell myself...

Edited by B1ueseven