Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

Just now, southcollector13 said:

Seems like its been a long time since there has been a good FM sale. Looking back at the thread it looks like there was a clearance around Christmas (maybe a bit earlier) last year, but for some reason I thought it was earlier.

I check on and off, but seems like it should happen sometime soon. Feel like there's usually a fall clearance and then shelves are a little empty before they stock for Christmas. I know my stores still have a bunch of Rogue 1 sets and some other stuff being cleared out at Wal-Mart and Target.

1 hour ago, southcollector13 said:

Seems like its been a long time since there has been a good FM sale. Looking back at the thread it looks like there was a clearance around Christmas (maybe a bit earlier) last year, but for some reason I thought it was earlier.

They had a flash lego star wars sale sometime between thanksgiving and xmas last year. Here in Oregon in the valley they are remodelling all of the FM stores so they have had alot of their items (not lego unfortunately) at insanely low closeout pricing (75% - 99% off). We have been buying cartloads everyday for the past 6 weeks and just stuffing FBA with everything from video games to depends. All the usual coupons work on closeout pricing too and if another store has those items at regular prices just take the items and receipt to the customer service desk and they will happily price match. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southcollector13 said:

Fred Meyer is running a clearance right now but I did not see any Lego at my local store. I don't know if anybody has seen anything different but there was tons of stock just nothing on sale.

some of mine always have the same junky batch of clearance toys if that's what you mean. Lego 9 times out of 10 for me will be in the Lego aisle marked down there specifically. 

• 2 months later...

Fred Meyer

40% off "select LEGO" on Wednesday, 11/29 only

Also: 15% off shopping pass applies

I've only seen low qual version of the shopping pass, I'm sure we'll see a better quality the night before. No idea what the select sets are. Last year, the selection was pretty wide. Good opportunity to get 49% off.

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1

Fred Meyer
40% off "select LEGO" on Wednesday, 11/29 only
Also: 15% off shopping pass applies
I've only seen low qual version of the shopping pass, I'm sure we'll see a better quality the night before. No idea what the select sets are. Last year, the selection was pretty wide. Good opportunity to get 49% off.

Is the shopping pass is just a download? Or is it a membership?

Oh. Here it is. My google fu is pretty bad and slow.

https://www.fredmeyer.com/asset/P11W3_FF_Coupon?cid=ema.pro.SSE_FM_HOLIDAY_FF_20171122_FM

Also, there is a 10% home bonus, if you're buying other toys. Doesn't work on LEGO.

https://www.fredmeyer.com/asset/P11W4_FM_Base_WCE_Coupon?cid=ema.pro.PDC_SS_FM_20171125_FM_BASE

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Edit: 15% was applied eventually. Had to go back and explain everything but it worked in the end.

Some highlights:
-Batman Movie sets (not the biggest though)
-ATST
-Rogue One sets
-City VIP
-Some Super Heroes, only one I bought was GOG

Bad parts
-no big sets, no new Star Wars on sale
-some sets just didn't make sense... they had City Airport (which was on sale last year) but no sale

-some sets had only 1 or 2 copies

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, southcollector13 said:

Edit: 15% was applied eventually. Had to go back and explain everything but it worked in the end.

Some highlights:
-Batman Movie sets (not the biggest though)
-ATST
-Rogue One sets
-City VIP
-Some Super Heroes, only one I bought was GOG

Bad parts
-no big sets, no new Star Wars on sale
-some sets just didn't make sense... they had City Airport (which was on sale last year) but no sale

-some sets had only 1 or 2 copies

Good luck to everyone!

Anyone have a link to the shopping pass?

Dang it, I need a U Wing still. Made two stops but didn't see one.

Have seen mostly the same things. Some of the bigger Ninjago ones are good IMO. GotG also all on sale - will end up being a somewhat short shelf life on those I think. I didn't go too nuts with anything.

Minicoopers did you leave any Dragon Forge in renton?

Do all stores have the same sets on sale?  I’ve been to a few and confirm what everyone is reporting. The only anomaly was finding Krennic’s Shuttle and  the TIE Striker at the Bothell location. The signage indicated that they were on sale......so perhaps they’re on sale at all locations. ?

I’ve not seen a single Elves set. Really weird!  

Do all stores have the same sets on sale?  I’ve been to a few and confirm what everyone is reporting. The only anomaly was finding Krennic’s Shuttle and  the TIE Striker at the Bothell location. The signage indicated that they were on sale......so perhaps they’re on sale at all locations.
I’ve not seen a single Elves set. Really weird!  

Yes, I believe all stores have the same ones. The only difference is some were marked incorrectly (as it with no sale price). But if you can find a scanner it should bring up the sale price

Oh I forgot to mention that I left 2 each of Krennic’s and the TIE fighter. Go get em. 

1 hour ago, nolanfan34 said:

Dang it, I need a U Wing still. Made two stops but didn't see one.

Have seen mostly the same things. Some of the bigger Ninjago ones are good IMO. GotG also all on sale - will end up being a somewhat short shelf life on those I think. I didn't go too nuts with anything.

Minicoopers did you leave any Dragon Forge in renton?

If I see one do you want me to get it for you?