Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing new in deals lately around.  Fred Meyer hasn't had much of anything.  The LEGO The Movie sets are no where to be found.  Wonder if they will restock or not.

Off Topic:  Anyone in the Seattle/Bellevue area have an extra Cuusoo 21104 Curiousity Rover they would be willing to trade with me?  I have some retired Creator and Lord of the Rings set that I think would make for a good trade.  Missed out on these altogether and just want one to build with my son.  Thanks all!

zinger, same here. I keep checking Fred Meyer but they have been dry for the most part. 

I do have a Rover. PM me with a list of what you could consider trading, I have high hopes for this one. 

Thanks.  PM sent! They are due for some sort of deal soon.  It's been a while since the last one lol.

Guest betsy805

To a PNW person, I left 5-6 of the LR Stagecoach at the Everett K-mart. $15.40 each plus tax. (Not tagged with clearance stickers)

Ex astris, scientia.

Thanks!  Snagged 4 of them, left 2.  Glad to have something to use my surprise points and coupon on!

Went to Fred Meyer today as they had 15% off Lego Star Wars and Chima plus a 10% off toys bonus coupon. When checking out, the bonus coupon would not work for the Legos. They honored it, but I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it is a sign of things to come.

Guest betsy805

Anything standout in terms of deals with the current week's Fred Meyer promo? 

Nothing really stood out to me, although I did get two unmarked clearance 60014 for $42/each

Guest betsy805

Doh! Nice find. Up north? I can't recall many Fred Meyers having that set, should save me a wild goose chase.

It was the one in lynnwood on 164th....it's where I shop for groceries anyway, so check out the Lego aisle while I'm there.  Got one of those Lex Luther sets for $8 there last week, an obvious return!

• 2 weeks later...