Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

• 2 weeks later...
Guest betsy805

are the fred Meyers up there charging 4.49 for the simpson minifigures?

Yes, my FM is charging 4.49.

Guest betsy805

Fred Meyer has actually got a TON of nonmarked discounted sets right now.  Pretty sure it's all of Chima, Hobbit, and Lord of the Rings for roughly 1/3 off.  Just got the Chima Lion Temple for $79.99, scouting out today to see if any of the FM's around me has the Pirate Ship Ambush.  

Pirate Ship Ambush is $69.99. Black Gate is $41.99 if you can find it. I am waiting, the price tags expire 5/17, so wondering if prices will adjust lower.

The Chima Lion Temple reminds me of what they did with Epic Dragon Battle last year - it went to $79.99, and then a week or two later it went down to $59.99/

• 3 weeks later...

Fred Meyer has a 7-day Bonus coupon for 20% off a toy purchase of $20 or more.

The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, Castle, and a few Ninjago and Creator sets were on sale.

Town Chase  $39.99

Dol Guldur Battle  $54.99

Battle at the Black Gate  $44.99

Wizard Battle  $9.99

Mirkwood Elf Army  $24.99

You can use the coupon on the sale items.

Was coming here to post this. Note that the Chima Lion Temple is on sale for $79.99, and it works on this as well. Hard to find in store still though. They also have the Guardians of the Galaxy sets out at some stores, this coupon makes them a great deal for some quick early parting-out if you're into that.

I picked up one Chima Lion Temple today, came to $69 and change after tax. Great deal, even better in Oregon. I'm not a Chima fan but for the price this is either a Christmas sale, or Santa will be delivering it at home.

Just wanted to let you know that your avatar pic is awesome! I bet Ventura wishes he never rushed the mound against that Ol' Gunslinger! lol

• Like 1

Guest betsy805

Fred Meyer took my wallet this week.  Pirate Ship Ambushes (2), Lion Temples (2), Mirkwood Elf Army (1), Wolverine (4), GOTG (2), Dragon Mountain (2) and a handful of LEGO Movie minifigures.  Glad the sale is over so I can start recouping some of my $$!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest betsy805

Well darn.  I was looking forward to Fred Meyer's sales this week (last year I used the $30 off $150 home purchase, which includes toys) AND got the free turkey too. But now the $30 off $150 coupon says that it excludes LEGO.  

Well darn.  I was looking forward to Fred Meyer's sales this week (last year I used the $30 off $150 home purchase, which includes toys) AND got the free turkey too. But now the $30 off $150 coupon says that it excludes LEGO.  

I cannot decide if I am disappointed by this, or if I should thank them for saving me at least a thousand dollars I would have spent there.