Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I think those Widow Island are a good pick.

Of course I passed on a few of those. :-) Because of the maxifig?

3 hours ago, LegoPup said:

Oh I forgot to mention that I left 2 each of Krennic’s and the TIE fighter. Go get em. 

If I see one do you want me to get it for you?  

I did get a Krennic. I forgot about that. I left TIE Strikers behind.

That is kind. :-) I'll keep looking, I only need one for personal collection so figure i'll get on clearance somewhere. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justapilgrim said:

Yes same sets all showing up. Anyone know what superheroes were included other than GOG?

Do you mean outside of the Batman Movie? Those were easy to find. I passed on a lot, including a lot of $20 Clayface's.

I found one lonely Spider-Man Ghost Rider set for $12. Also picked up a couple of BrickHeadz Batman's. Cap America was also on sale, along with the joker. Oh, I also saw one stray Doc Ock mech set. Other super heroes didn't seem to be on sale.

In the Friends theme, Hot Dog van, and Heartlake Riding Club seemed good.

Disney Princess the Rapunzel and Anna sets were $12 and seem like really easy money.

Easiest money of all is probably the small blue Creator train. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, southcollector13 said:

Has anyone heard about Fred Meyer clearance? Last year there was one in the first/second week of Feb.

Shush. 

Yeah, been wondering that as well, will be keeping an eye out Monday/Tuesday this week. A few years back they didn't really do it. My local one already has a bunch of new clearance toys out, but no Lego, so I guess we'll see if they add more this week.

Shush. 
Yeah, been wondering that as well, will be keeping an eye out Monday/Tuesday this week. A few years back they didn't really do it. My local one already has a bunch of new clearance toys out, but no Lego, so I guess we'll see if they add more this week.

Shush? Was I not supposed to let the cat out of the bag. My bad. Sorry guys
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
Guest betsy805

FYI, not sure if it is all Fred Meyers or not, but mine magically had some LEGO Easter 40237 sets show up on the shelves this week, on sale for $6.99

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey gang. Was at Fred Meyer tonight. In the aisle they advertised 30% off of toys when spending $30 on grocery, in the digital app. I couldn't find the coupon in the app - just one that advertised 30% off of toys (with no qualifier).

I assumed it would be one item only, but it took 30% off of everything I bought - which like a dummy was only a few HP polybags, the Aragog set, and a $15 friends set. It applied the discount to all.

YMMV, but if you have the app, probably some good deals on recent stuff as my store had a Hogwarts Great Hall and some other newer sets.

Oh and that coupon expires tomorrow 7/31.

Edited by nolanfan34

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, Legolassy said:

When is the summer lego clearance...seems they are a bit off on their normal rotations...

I looked tonight specifically for this. They just did inventory (saw this at two stores). Can't figure out if that is meaningful or not. The new sets I saw on the shelf didn't seem to all have shelf tags yet.