Pacific Northwest Brickpicker thread

nolanfan34

How much cheaper have you seen them? I haven't seen cheaper locally.

Sent from my XT1095 using Brickpicker mobile app

I haven't seen them cheaper yet. S12 had the $2.99 target pricing (which varied by location), which is what I got those at. Toys R Us occasionally has a good minifig offer.

The "Polish sellers" I referred to seem to not really exist for S12 anymore on Bricklink. The cheapest price belongs to sellers from Belgium and Sweden currently. I always keep an eye on these when the next series comes around. That said, looking at these prices again, I'm very tempted to just get a case now at Fred Meyer. About $200-$210 now on Bricklink from EU and $210 straight up (including 9.5% tax) at Fred Meyer now.

I haven't seen them cheaper yet. S12 had the $2.99 target pricing (which varied by location), which is what I got those at. Toys R Us occasionally has a good minifig offer.

The "Polish sellers" I referred to seem to not really exist for S12 anymore on Bricklink. The cheapest price belongs to sellers from Belgium and Sweden currently. I always keep an eye on these when the next series comes around. That said, looking at these prices again, I'm very tempted to just get a case now at Fred Meyer. About $200-$210 now on Bricklink from EU and $210 straight up (including 9.5% tax) at Fred Meyer now.

Appreciate the reply.  I was thinking there were Polish stores in the area that sold legos.  Bricklink makes much more sense.

I haven't seen the minifigs go very low.  Burien FM had lots of S12 on the shelf still, just no S13, which they had before the sale.  I was actually looking for mixels.  I haven't seen those any lower than the FM sale locally.  I'm very envious of the folks in the middle with wegman's and miejer's and 82c per mixel.

Guest betsy805

At Fred Meyer in Everett I found a couple sunshine ranch sets on unmarked sale for 56.99, brought down to 45.60/each with the BOGO 40%.  Also got some Ultra Agents headquarters for $72.

Appreciate the reply.  I was thinking there were Polish stores in the area that sold legos.  Bricklink makes much more sense.

I haven't seen the minifigs go very low.  Burien FM had lots of S12 on the shelf still, just no S13, which they had before the sale.  I was actually looking for mixels.  I haven't seen those any lower than the FM sale locally.  I'm very envious of the folks in the middle with wegman's and miejer's and 82c per mixel.

Yeah, those insane prices they're getting make me hesitant to invest more in them.

Sunshine Ranch is a good deal. Cinderella's Castle is also on sale for $55, so gets under $50 each in WA after the discount. I picked up two of each at downtown Renton this morning. They had one Cargo Train, and one Heartlake Mall, but both were pretty beat up and had nothing to pair with.

Betsy, how many Agents HQ's were there? I would be interested in one of those in a trade of some sort.

Guest betsy805

Sunshine Ranch is a good deal. Cinderella's Castle is also on sale for $55, so gets under $50 each in WA after the discount. I picked up two of each at downtown Renton this morning. They had one Cargo Train, and one Heartlake Mall, but both were pretty beat up and had nothing to pair with.

Betsy, how many Agents HQ's were there? I would be interested in one of those in a trade of some sort.

I took two and left one.  Awesome set.  They had cases upon cases of series 4 mixels, and a bunch of green series 3.  Also tons of CMF 12 and 13, but none in sealed cases.  Edit: they do put sets on hold for you if you call....I've done it before at that store.

Edited by betsy805

I mean, they should be widely available soon right? I haven't tried to flip any as it seems like that window could shut really quickly.

Semi-related topic, it is interesting that pretty much no Fred Meyer I have been to has any 2015 sets on the shelves yet. They are usually the first ones to put stuff out (like the Mixels) so makes me wonder what's up with the shipping distribution from Lego.

I mean, they should be widely available soon right? I haven't tried to flip any as it seems like that window could shut really quickly.

Semi-related topic, it is interesting that pretty much no Fred Meyer I have been to has any 2015 sets on the shelves yet. They are usually the first ones to put stuff out (like the Mixels) so makes me wonder what's up with the shipping distribution from Lego.

Yeah, I was hoping for 2015 sets to be out for this deal, like some 2014 were last year with the b2g1 free. Wish it was b2g1 free too, but oh well, lol.

Yeah, I was hoping for 2015 sets to be out for this deal, like some 2014 were last year with the b2g1 free. Wish it was b2g1 free too, but oh well, lol.

Yeah i guess that ship has sailed. Used to always be able to count on sets ringing up on clearance this time of year as well, a lot of times unmarked on the shelves, and I haven't found a single one yet this year. Times they are a changing at Freddies.