My Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack mini-mecha gallery.

LowestFormOfWit

I guess it's because the Gallery is kind of that button that's hiding in plain sight, but I believe not many people have seen my MOCs I've put there yet (or any of the other uploads there by others).

So, for those who only pay attention to the forum posts, here's a link...to the Gallery!

LFoW's MFZ MOCs.

This is a small collection of my mini-mech models I build for a LEGO tabletop game by the name of Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack, where you build the mechs you use as gamepieces, the terrain, and the guns all out of LEGO (or similar brands).

I'll be doing a large in-depth blog or forum post on it soon, so look for that in the future!

OhYes.PNG

I post primarily to my Flickr page, so if you like what you see and want moar (or even a glimpse into my past MOCs that become progressively less and less impressive), then you can click this link below to go to my Flickr:

LFoW's Flickr Page.

• Like 2

Guest eightbrick

Incredible, incredible stuff. Now you need to sit down, take a couple thousand pics and make a sick animation with them :) If you make more, keep posting it here so people can see it easily ;)

Honestly I do most of my updates on Flickr, and every picture in my Gallery has a link to its corresponding Flickr page. I also upload regularly on the Mobile Frame Hangar Forums, the main forum for the MFZ: RA game, so if I also uploaded individually here I think it would just simply take too long.

I'll add my Flickr link to the OP.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...