Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

6 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I don't care what the critics are saying on Rotten Tomatoes, "Godzilla: King of the Monsters" is awesome and is probably the best monster movie I've seen in a long long time.

Did you see Kong - Skull Island?  How does it compare to that?  I'm not sold on anything they've done so far.  It's been fine, but not anything I feel I have to see.

Did you see Kong - Skull Island?  How does it compare to that?  I'm not sold on anything they've done so far.  It's been fine, but not anything I feel I have to see.

Yes, just watched it last week for the first time. 10x better, probably more than that honestly. It’s a monster movie, most of the critiques I’ve seen have commented on the characters, blah blah blah. They didn’t bother me, but that’s not what I was there for.

Actually, finally, we have a real monster movie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have been watching The Boys on Prime.  This series is so good :thumbsup: but rather dark

The series is solid, but no where near as dark as the comic. Amazon’s Comic service unlimited has most of it on their unlimited service. Truly the most messed up stuff you can imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

The series is solid, but no where near as dark as the comic. Amazon’s Comic service unlimited has most of it on their unlimited service. Truly the most messed up stuff you can imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Yep, I saw a few pages of the comics.  It is pretty mess up

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...