What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

With all of the threads for what you bought, built, or sold, I think it might be interesting to hear what some people passed up on while out shopping? Might help get an idea of what one doesn't like.

Note: Don't get crazy with this, obviously one could list every set at there local store, but that would defeat the purpose of this.  I'm hoping this might help with impulse buying, which I'm sure many of us have done from time to time...

• Like 1

Orc Forge. Well, I didn't buy it last week, when my Target still had 7 on the shelf. Now they're gone.... I wonder what it means. It's the first time I've ever seen any evidence of other investors in my area. Oh, well, I wasn't too hot for the set anyway. I know, I know, I'm like the only one here who doesn't have at least 76 of them. I just don't see it. It's some orcs and bits of wood with a light...

• Like 2

Still pending.  4 days later.  The 10 that showed shipped has even changed to pending.  I called customer service---she said they are attempting to fill my orders by getting sets in from individual stores, but it is taking longer than anticipated due to "inventory discrepensies".  Doesn't look good.  I asked how many they had in stock at their warehouse ready to ship now--and she said none.  She said my orders would cancel in 48 hours if they couldn't meet them.  I hung up.

Still pending.  4 days later.  The 10 that showed shipped has even changed to pending.  I called customer service---she said they are attempting to fill my orders by getting sets in from individual stores, but it is taking longer than anticipated due to "inventory discrepensies".  Doesn't look good.  I asked how many they had in stock at their warehouse ready to ship now--and she said none.  She said my orders would cancel in 48 hours if they couldn't meet them.  I hung up.

Mine are hung up in "Pending" too.  I have a strong feeling these aren't getting shipped out. 

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Ok so sorry that "not" in the title slipped passed me.  I blame mtv.   I got the polys threw Hungary  bout 3 weeks wait time 

"Lego Architecture - Sungnyemun" is unavailable at this time and has been placed on backorder. If this item becomes available it will be shipped to you and you will be notified via email. However, if after 40 days the item is still unavailable, it will automatically be cancelled, as it will have been declared unavailable from the publisher. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please note if you would like to cancel this backordered item, you may do so by emailing or calling us at the number below. We hope to have a chance to better serve you in the future.

We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com.

Best regards,

Suzie Arney

"Lego Architecture - Sungnyemun" is unavailable at this time and has been placed on backorder. If this item becomes available it will be shipped to you and you will be notified via email. However, if after 40 days the item is still unavailable, it will automatically be cancelled, as it will have been declared unavailable from the publisher. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please note if you would like to cancel this backordered item, you may do so by emailing or calling us at the number below. We hope to have a chance to better serve you in the future.

We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com.

Best regards,

Suzie Arney

Thank you for NEVER again choosing booksamillion.  I went to my local store last night.  Awful experience, unfriendly workers.