What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

I did not another Minecraft set.  Amazon has them back in for 34.99, and I like them very much, but I know I will just open it up and add the bricks to my other Minecraft sets.  I need to go to the Lego store and buy 200 of the flat green plates to make my Minecraft collection better, but it is so much easier just buying one of these cool little boxes of goodness.   Anyway, Amazon has a buying limit, so  I would have to have my wife or one of my friends buy it for me.

The two Walmarts by me both have several Unexpected Gatherings ($49), Mirkwood Spiders ($21), Hulk Breakouts ($35), Attack of the Wargs ($35), Ultra Sonic Raiders ($54), and a single Goblin King ($69). 

Meijer has 4 of the Bug Obliterators marked down to $59 with an additional 25% off to put it at $45.

I'm holding out for the LOTR/Hobbits to drop down some more.  Anyone feeling the Bug Obliterators at that price?

Guest TabbyBoy

For the next 365 days I should type..... "I didn't buy a 10236 as I don't like it and my gut feeling is that it will bomb."  No doubt I'm alone thinking this?  I'm seeing loads of small/medium City sets now at 50+% off but, I have too many as it is!

Skipped out on a lot of Hero Factory Sets at 50% off. Just already have as many as I want... even though this might be the first time ever I've passed up Lego at 50% off..

I have bought some at 75% off, but that is the only thing that will get me to bite with Hero Factory.

I have bought some at 75% off, but that is the only thing that will get me to bite with Hero Factory.

Hero Factory guys are great...for kids to play with.  I don't think they really will do well investing wise.  Though I did buy a witch dr.  and flip it for a $20 profit in about 10 days.