What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

8 hours ago, Rog said:

I went in for 4 cases when they hit £1 at Tesco and wish I had bought more. Got 17 full sets out of those 240 and sold them all within 2-3 weeks for over double my buy-in after fees/shipping.

I was also a bit unsure hence the QFLL so left plenty on shelves. Hindsight is 20/20. Got a friend to pick me up another two cases from his local and I don't think those will last very long either.

Aren't these Tesco only? At least you won't have to peel the reduction stickers off as these have nice sealed inner bags so I sold all mine opened.

Initially they were Tesco exclusive,  then showed up elsewhere.  Definitely at least at asda 

3 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Saw a few 31084 for $41 and skipped... Not sure if I am getting wiser or dumber as I get older :drag:

If you're anything like me... both?

For example... I will NOT buy the Mustang if it has stickers, yet I will buy The Flintstones 😉

I did not buy Star Wars Snoke's Throne Room, A DC Comics Super Heroes set, Adventure Time, Nexo Knights Aaron's X-Bow and Friends Creative Tuning Shop at Kohls.  It was a little hard to pass on Star Wars, but I have had trouble selling some other sets in this theme (insert TabbyBoy's down on Star Wars comment here) and the other sets were 5-6 deep.  The Elite Praetorian Guard minifigures seem to have some value and are only in this set so far.

Kohls1.jpg

Kohls2.jpg

Edited by LegoWalker4

49 minutes ago, LegoWalker4 said:

I did not buy Star Wars Snoke's Throne Room, A DC Comics Super Heroes set, Adventure Time, Nexo Knights Aaron's X-Bow and Friends Creative Tuning Shop at Kohls.  It was a little hard to pass on Star Wars, but I have had trouble selling some other sets in this theme (insert TabbyBoy's down on Star Wars comment here) and the other sets were 5-6 deep.  The Elite Praetorian Guard minifigures seem to have some value and are only in this set so far.

Kohls1.jpg

Kohls2.jpg

The Praetorian Guards are in a new battle pack, but they don't have the skirt/dress piece that these have.  Kind of bummed about that, this version of the figure is way better than the battle pack version.  They will hold their value, I would think, but he rest of the set is pretty much part out trash.