What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zekzek said:

I am not going to buy anything from LEGO Shop at Home any time soon - they just raised the prices by approx. 10% in Switzerland over night.

Any other country affected?

All prices raised ? Also for older sets like Parisian Restaurant, Apollo Saturn V, Vacation Getaways, etc?

I just checked those and the Euro prices in the Dutch LEGO Shop at Home were not changed. Maybe a Swiss Franc price correction ? 

1 hour ago, zekzek said:

I am not going to buy anything from LEGO Shop at Home any time soon - they just raised the prices by approx. 10% in Switzerland over night.

We always have at least a 10% mark up anyway. No change to existing prices.

7 hours ago, Haay said:

All prices raised ? Also for older sets like Parisian Restaurant, Apollo Saturn V, Vacation Getaways, etc?

Yes, all, PR for example 179.- -> 199.- (could be a Swiss Franc adjustment, but then it is late by approx. 1 year...). 

On 6/1/2018 at 8:09 AM, zekzek said:

yeah.. in the CZE they have lowered the prices instead :) .. some sets around 10 % less, most of the exlusives stayed unchanged

1 hour ago, crayxlp said:

yeah.. in the CZE they have lowered the prices instead :) .. some sets around 10 % less, most of the exlusives stayed unchanged

actually 12 exclusives are a bit cheaper now and I was expecting some other to be more close to EUR price (Disney, FHQ,  Mary)

5 minutes ago, kumas said:

actually 12 exclusives are a bit cheaper now and I was expecting some other to be more close to EUR price (Disney, FHQ,  Mary)

most of the exclusives stayed unchanged

Edited by crayxlp

• 3 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy

My biggest order in well over a year was cancelled by Tesco as they had no stock. Therefore I did NOT buy 99x Sunshine Campers. Buying 2x CITY Bus Stations from Amazon was also cancelled. I'll not be ordering a third time.

• 2 months later...