What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

see there are absolutely none here at all. I don't think its happening. These were a little bit more successful movies and a little bit more popular in general.

The must have shipped them all west because they are all over the place discounted here.  Or maybe people here are smart and wont buy until the discount is greater than 30%?

So which one of you on here beat me to the epic find on craigslist Baltimore.....UCS SSD, death star, and 5 Modular buildings and some other ucs set for 300.00 bucks? Thanks for leaving the tower bridge that is missing 5 pieces for 50 bucks though. :)

How did that happen? Isn't Baltimore the haunting ground of the Craigslist Robin Hood?

I was contemplating getting the Tumbler Chase and City Park Pool price matched with Amazon at Target but instead had spent that cash on a couple clearanced items at Walmart I really did not expect. Perhaps another time. Oh, I also did not find any seasonal polybags at Target either. Kinda bummed on that one. :(

Guest eightbrick

I was contemplating getting the Tumbler Chase and City Park Pool price matched with Amazon at Target but instead had spent that cash on a couple clearanced items at Walmart I really did not expect. Perhaps another time. Oh, I also did not find any seasonal polybags at Target either. Kinda bummed on that one. :(

Yeah, I've been meaning to pick up at least two Tumbler Chases for awhile now. The minifigures should forgive that poor man's tumbler in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...