What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

I want back. long story short I also stopped back into tru. I purchased 2 megabloks halo sets and heartlake stables. I tried a price match on a blackgate. we cant do that say the cashier. Ok no problem but may I ask why.

...We don't price match kmart!!!!! she than goes on to tell me who they do price match. the following is a direct quote. "we also pricematch Amazon, just not amazon.com."

like the actual store amazon just not there online prices....yes.

I laugh say ok and leave. I guess its only right a ghost price match is met with an explanation of a ghost non existent store.

I also stopped in the b and ****** again where I got a robie house with coupon stack for 133.00 .Tried to use on and r2d2 and was told its not a toy its a hobby item. HA!

cant win them all. I just want valid reasons as to why not.

Guest TabbyBoy

Grand Emporium and I'm worried that its not going to last long. I'm hoping to get 3 total before they are gone and so far have none. when is this expected to go EOL?

I've been spending my money on the vampire castle as of late as those are getting hard to find

Since we have 2 new(ish) modulars (last year's Palace Cinema and the newer Parisien Restaurant), it would make sense for another modular to join the Fire Brigade soon and the Grand Emporium looks like the prime candidate.  Being a corner set, I expect this to do even better hence, I bought 9 from Amazon Spain for

Regarding sets I didn't buy, I wish I wasn't looking through my old e-mails today...found a few cancellations I forgot about that I made in Sept when I was trying to slow down some spending...I think I had 4 identical orders like this:

"As you requested, the item(s) listed below, part of your order placed on 09/23/2013, have been cancelled.

wchr.jpg

Found a Death Star and two R2-D2s at a B&****** today.  Left them on the shelf.

I know most everyone loves them, and the price reduction makes them very sweet.  But...I just can't pull the trigger on it.  I'm just not a big enough seller to warrant tying up the capital and space for these two builds.  I'm sure I'll regret it, but...there's so many of them out there already, I figure I'll just go ahead and leave it out there for you guys.  (Aren't I nice?)

I can't buy *everything*

Sucky day for me, for not buying.  3 strikes, and I'm out, I guess.

1. Went to a Walmart a little further away from me.  Mobile app indicated some good stuff on clearance.  Get there, and none of the stuff is there.  Left with nothing.

2. Popped into B&******. They have an R2-D2 on the shelf that wasn't there 2 weeks ago.  Pull up my Kid's Club coupon.  Read over terms one more time just to make sure I have good arguments, in case they turn it down.  Go up to the cashier.  She's as excited as me that I have the coupon.  Manager sees us, and walks over.  Then informs me that the coupon isn't good for R2-D2.  Oh, and it's NOT GOOD ON ANY LEGO SET.   :shocked:   I tried to nicely discuss it with her, but she wouldn't budge.  All Lego are excluded from Kid's Club, according to her.

3. Come into work, read over the Daily Deal's thread, and discover I missed out the Arch Studio.

*sigh*  Just not my day today.

Still sad about the $40 Battle at the Black Gate sets I was unable to get.  But on the other hand, the reason I was unable to get them is a very good reason.  I had just come from another Walmart and spent $800 on some really awesome stuff.  Maybe I'll win the lottery on Saturday and can go back and get them all.  I suppose the first step is buying a ticket.  Lol.

Sucky day for me, for not buying.  3 strikes, and I'm out, I guess.

1. Went to a Walmart a little further away from me.  Mobile app indicated some good stuff on clearance.  Get there, and none of the stuff is there.  Left with nothing.

2. Popped into B&******. They have an R2-D2 on the shelf that wasn't there 2 weeks ago.  Pull up my Kid's Club coupon.  Read over terms one more time just to make sure I have good arguments, in case they turn it down.  Go up to the cashier.  She's as excited as me that I have the coupon.  Manager sees us, and walks over.  Then informs me that the coupon isn't good for R2-D2.  Oh, and it's NOT GOOD ON ANY LEGO SET.   :shocked:   I tried to nicely discuss it with her, but she wouldn't budge.  All Lego are excluded from Kid's Club, according to her.

3. Come into work, read over the Daily Deal's thread, and discover I missed out the Arch Studio.

*sigh*  Just not my day today.

As for B&******, it happened to me before too.  The coupon has been working very well for me so far, except at one store where the cashier told me the kid's club coupon will not work on any Lego sets, even on a $10 lego set.  Funny thing is the next day I went back to the same store with different cashier, and I was able to get R2-D2 without any issue.