Hayabusa Sold Out on S@H?

I like to consider myself a "serious cat" as I already have 5 of these, I was just curious if this is a hint at EOL or a restocking thing?

It is relatively hard to judge, because this is one of the first CUUSOO models. If it is actually retiring, then the LEGO CUUSOO models have very short shelf life. According to Brickset, the Hayabusa was released exactly 1 year ago on July 12, 2012. They [brickset] is also saying that the UK hasn't had these since Christmas 2012, so it could be the end.

I contacted Lego yesterday and they said it is done.  It no longer appears on the site when searched.  I believe it is finished, so I grabbed 2 from Amazon for $70, which is what it already sells for.  It should easily hit $100 by Christmas.

back in stock, I don't know for how long.....but LEGO takes orders again. Pull the trigger???

Trust me......all the serious cats on here already knew. Sometimes it good not to share everything you see ;) hope you were able to get a few before it sold out!

Trust you? Serious cats already knew? Not good to share everything you see? Lego LEGO Shop at Home now says "Out of stock, expected ship date 8 Aug 2013". Where do you get your information from?

• Like 2

I contacted Lego yesterday and they said it is done.  It no longer appears on the site when searched.  I believe it is finished, so I grabbed 2 from Amazon for $70, which is what it already sells for.  It should easily hit $100 by Christmas.

I appreciate your comment and your due diligence. Did you contact Lego LEGO Shop at Home or the local stores? I've learned from these threads that you cannot rely on anyone at Lego to tell you when something is EOL. But hearing it from them is better than nothing esp if the same message is being communicated by numerous Lego sources and consistent with recent trends. Based on some of the posts on this thread, I really believed they were unofficially EOL'd - meaning sold out at Lego with no more production plans. Lego LEGO Shop at Home now says "Out of stock, expected ship date 8 Aug 2013" so you can now get them at RRP and you may want to consider returning your Amazon purchase. It appears to be a limit of 5.