9442 real price

willy431

Does anybody recall the real selling price of jays blue plane? I know msrp was 25...but were these readily available much cheaper? I found and bought 4 @ walmart today for 17...thinking they were a score (didn't have my phone <Brickpicker>) to check and bought on a hunch. I might return them...I thought it was a $34 set...not a $24. Wondering if 17 was the normal retail at walmart as these weren't in clearance section.

Yes...saw that.....but there aren't many legos sold for retail. What is retail on ninjago epic dragon...$130? We are getting those easy for 90 or even 77 today. Just wondering if anyone remembered the real retail price of these. Looks like I may get 30 on eBay..so I guess I'll hold them. I stoped at another walmart and found it odd that they had 14 more of these! Again..not clearanced. Maybe I will snag a few more...don't want all of them though. If anyone in mass/ri wants any..pm me and I'll give You the address

Anybody remember roughly when these retired?