replica stickers

Honestly, I would just buy originals off bricklink. Then copy those so you'll see have the originals unused if you sell the set. Try to also buy multiple items to minimize shipping costs.

What set do you need

couple of the viking sets.  I looked one up and for 4 stickers the store wanted over 5 bucks.  There has to be someone who makes repro stickers.  I know there are some who make them for transformers.

Do you have a link for this "ebay" site?

Link: http://www.ebay.com/

couple of the viking sets.  I looked one up and for 4 stickers the store wanted over 5 bucks.  There has to be someone who makes repro stickers.  I know there are some who make them for transformers.

I looked around on eBay and I didn't find any stickers. If you could provide the set numbers than I might be able to find something.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/

I looked around on eBay and I didn't find any stickers. If you could provide the set numbers than I might be able to find something.

Ebay link request was a joke :twitch:

One of the sets I am looking for is 7016.  Only one person has the stickers on bricklink.  I thought for sure someone would be making replicas of these stickers since lego doesn't produce them for very long.

Anyone know of a good place that sells replica stickers for lego sets?  I got a couple sets that are missing stickers and would like to pick some up to complete my sets.

I usually try Ebay for this. I have actually several times opened Lego sets and there were duplicate sticker sets !

I usually pop them on Ebay for 5 bucks.