Target cancelled my orders from yesterday's Sales possible reseller?

So I ordered 17 total sets yesterday in 3 separate orders

Order 1) x4 Epic Dragon Battle

Order 2) x4 Helms Deep

Order 3) x3 Vampyre Castle, x3 Epic Dragon Battle, & x3 Helms Deep

The 1st order of 4 epic dragon battles went through but Target cancelled my other 2 orders. I called and they said their policy was they could only sell 5 Lego sets per day online to a customer and that's why they cancelled it as a security measure and also said they were concerned I was reselling these.

What a bunch of b.s.! I told the manager it doesn't matter what I do with these and he agreed but said that was just the Policy. He said I could order 5 more sets again today but that sucks cause I wouldn't be able to get yesterday's sale prices. I told him I've never heard of that policy and know tons of people who order more than 5 Legos a day on Target.com and that I was just being singled out.

Did anyone else's orders from Target get cancelled?

Order 2) x4 Helms Deep

The 1st order of 4 epic dragon battles went through but Target cancelled my other 2 orders. I called and they said their policy was they could only sell 5 Lego sets per day online to a customer and that's why they cancelled it as a security measure and also said they were concerned I was reselling these.

What a bunch of b.s.! I told the manager it doesn't matter what I do with these and he agreed but said that was just the Policy. He said I could order 5 more sets again today but that sucks cause I wouldn't be able to get yesterday's sale prices. I told him I've never heard of that policy and know tons of people who order more than 5 Legos a day on Target.com and that I was just being singled out.

That's pretty wild. I wonder if Lego themselves had any effect on that, considering the rumors going around in the past that Lego was looking to squash resellers.

It has to be lego setting the limits. Why would target care how many you bought. Noticed amzn is starting to set limits online for lego...so are toysrus and lego themselves.

Actually looking back...the most I bought of any item was 5....so maybe you really did trip their alarm.

Toysrus cancelled my order of two (2!) funhouses today. These stores, man I just don't know what to think. If they are trying to single out resellers, I hope they enjoy all the surplus sets they have collecting dust.

I would call them on this one.  I think they likely cancelled it because you got it for cheaper then they intended to sell it for.  If they don't give you the price.  Call the better business bureau, I believe they have to honor their mistake.

Although can lego do this legally? I guess they could in their reseller agreements....as they seem to be the hot toy right now and can call the shots. Activision recently did this with skylanders. Forced retailers to take whatever they shipped...didn't allow them to pick and choose which characters they ordered.

Amazon has had limits for years, and not just on LEGO sets.

I have not experienced limits on Amazon (up to 10 or 11 items) until very recently : I wasn't able to buy a VC today (not a single one!), maybe because I already bought one last week... Weird.

Order 2) x4 Helms Deep

Thats ridiculous. Someone has to be behind this. I have purchased large amounts of sets without problems.