Target B2GO10% + free shipping (exp.07/18), Buy 3 get 15%...

Guest ph4tb0i

yes! finally a target deal i didn't miss! thank you emazers and Oleg!

glad i didn't go to sleep early today! loading up on Collectible Edition Dave Minions now. 

says i can get 25% off my whole order with free shipping ... comes out to $135 each ... not bad ... but after last weeks Target sale that really put a dent in the card ... dunno if i should do this deal ... 

i did manage to snag a couple off of amazons one day sale a while back for $120 each ... i hope they do that again since AA will be around for awhile more ...

but hard decision ... $135 is still a good deal ...

Are you getting this for yourself or to flip?

well im a transfan at heart and will always be ... 95% of my TF collection is G1 original ... so this MP SW is a must ... especially if it includes the 4 tapes ... its a deal!!  guarantee this will see a price increase in the secondary market by Xmas ... haha ... get as much as you can ...

well im a transfan at heart and will always be ... 95% of my TF collection is G1 original ... so this MP SW is a must ... especially if it includes the 4 tapes ... its a deal!!  guarantee this will see a price increase in the secondary market by Xmas ... haha ... get as much as you can ...

Do you know if this type of item will sell out today on TRU's site?

its already sold out ... reported only 995 units online sale for today ... not sure if and when theyll put out more for sale ... was gone in less than an hour ...

wanted one for myself, cant believe i missed it  :ireful: , hopefully i will be able to get one at sdcc

Guest ph4tb0i

americans are lucky they have have target

Americans are also lucky (depending on how you look at it) they have the best consumer market in the world. 

Let's just say wages/benefits sometimes take a hit from that though. :(