Target B2GO10% + free shipping (exp.07/18), Buy 3 get 15%...

just picked up three more arkhams. brings me up to seven on these. I still have a way to go until I am in emazers realm! thanks for the post.

My only saving grace for skipping this one is that I can use my $20 off $100 coupons at Lego Store any time I want and basically come out with the same deal.

My only saving grace for skipping this one is that I can use my $20 off $100 coupons at Lego Store any time I want and basically come out with the same deal.

I wish I had that opportunity for this set. no retailers near me carry it, and the closest lego shops near me are in Minneapolis (4.5 hr drive) or Chicago (3.5 hr drive). maybe someday we will get one somewhere within the borders of Wisconsin. oh well.

Hurry up get the Exclusive Lego Batman Arkham Ayslum for $136 At Target Website & You can only order 3

http://www.target.com/p/lego-superheroes-batman-arkham-asylum-breakout-10937/-/A-14461073#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=lego+batman

thanks, i didnt see its on sale, got it...great.

If you buy 3 you get 15% off Free Shipping, use your red card.

Hurry up get the Exclusive Lego Batman Arkham Ayslum for $136 At Target Website & You can only order 3

http://www.target.com/p/lego-superheroes-batman-arkham-asylum-breakout-10937/-/A-14461073#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=lego+batman

If you buy 3 you get 15% off Free Shipping, use your red card.

Definitely a good deal. Gonna wait a while though.

Is Acid Storm a good investment?  Missed out on Soundwave...

i would think not really ... look at the going rate for the previous hasbro seekers ... not to much of an increase ... for collecting, it is a must get if you have all the seekers already!  only the igear cone heads are good investments!

The Acid Storm is available , 1 per person, customer service told me they started with 750 available.

if you want more than 1, take a chance and do multiple single orders.  the only problem is AC is short on the free shipping of $79 or more.  so youll have to buy something else with it.