Target B2GO10% + free shipping (exp.07/18), Buy 3 get 15%...

hey guys sorry that this Target thread got mashed up with TRU deals ... didnt mean for it to happen  :whistle:

Nice. ;)

Off topic again though, TRU is showing it as available to add to your cart, but when you go to checkout, it removes it from your cart. Talk about crazy?

I was thinking of going into a local store to check on it... is it confirmed not to be in any store then?? Or just not at your local TRU that you recently checked? The website says sold in stores, so that's what is confusing me...

Nice. ;)

Off topic again though, TRU is showing it as available to add to your cart, but when you go to checkout, it removes it from your cart. Talk about crazy?

I was thinking of going into a local store to check on it... is it confirmed not to be in any store then?? Or just not at your local TRU that you recently checked? The website says sold in stores, so that's what is confusing me...

what im hearing now is that the 1000 or so that was sold today online was tied with SDCC.  so if its gone, its gone.  but alot of talk that they will be back up online and in stores sometime in august (which is there general public release)!  dumb!

btw ... acid storm is sold out also!

Really want that AA at 15% off! Plus redcard is a few more points...

But I do get a 10% discount across the board at my local Lego store (Disneyland annual pass) and throw in VIP points and whatever promotions and I'll wait.  It's funny how my heart raced when I saw the sale though!

Really want that AA at 15% off! Plus redcard is a few more points...

But I do get a 10% discount across the board at my local Lego store (Disneyland annual pass) and throw in VIP points and whatever promotions and I'll wait.  It's funny how my heart raced when I saw the sale though!

Doh, that was the deal on Sunday.

As part of today's 'daily deal' online, target is offering an additional 10%/15% off select Avengers sets if you buy 2/3 items from the category (which includes other Avenger toys, bedding, and clothes). Most are already marked down slightly from MSRP, so total savings work out to be about 25% off for the LEGO sets.

Seaport Battle (76006) ($20 MSRP) and

Loki Cosmic Cube (6867) ($20 MSRP): $18.09; w/ 10% off: $16.28, w/ 15% off: $15.38

Malibu Mansion (76007) ($40 MSRP): $36.09; w/ 10% off: $32.48; w/ 15% off: $30.68

Hulk's Breakout (6868) ($50 MSRP): $47.89; w/ 10% off: $43.10; w/ 15% off: $40.71

Quinjet (6869) ($70 MSRP): $55.99; w/ 10% off: $50.39; w/ 15% off: $47.59

Anyone else receive their AA's in crappy condition?! Got mine today in a box the size of Alaska that was filled with half-bursted air bags and three fairly beat-up boxes. This is the only thing I hate about online orders, you're always rolling the dice on the condition of the boxes. :mad:

post-14913-0-61682000-1374731780_thumb.j

Anyone else receive their AA's in crappy condition?! Got mine today in a box the size of Alaska that was filled with half-bursted air bags and three fairly beat-up boxes. This is the only thing I hate about online orders, you're always rolling the dice on the condition of the boxes. :mad:

I received mine today and both are in Mint condition.