www.pickertons.com Anyone order from them?

Lateral-G

My spideysense is off the scale on this one. Some Lego items they have are just too good to be true. And we all know what it means when something is too good to be true. But...damn....if they're legit......some seriously nice deals there. So, anyone have the skinny on this shop?I never heard of them. Their site looks OK, but the listings are a little questionable. A lot of very valuable sets, with very little information on each set. My gut feeling is to pass on these sets, unless someone wants to buy a small set to try them out and see if they actually send the item.

I would stay away. I just did a quick search and seems like there are some shenanigans going on there. Prices that change on checkout, etc. If they have some cheap items, something like $20 that you aren't afraid to loose, you can try that and see what happens. But so far, I haven't see anything favorable about the site.

I never heard of them. Their site looks OK, but the listings are a little questionable. A lot of very valuable sets, with very little information on each set. My gut feeling is to pass on these sets, unless someone wants to buy a small set to try them out and see if they actually send the item.

I have heard of them only because when you google Lego sets there is usually an ad for this website advertising best deal in whatever set you googled. Seems fishy to me. If they accept paypal I might test it out. The star destoyer for cheap??? Its probably a scam, but the thing is that the site has been around for some time, if it was indeed a scam site, you would think it would have been shut down already.

• 4 weeks later...