Target: time for 70 % OFF....???

I didnt see it yet but who knows...that's about time (next week or so)....BTW I managed to get lots of Spongebob sets 3818 3817 3816 3815 with 70 % OFF.....in Targets (some) already 50% + I used online coupons (one for each set)  (today last day exp. 07/20) for extra 20% off.....Sweet deal.

Coupon code: TGEFGHNP (online and in store)

_0003_free_shipping_Banner%20468x60.jpg

Edited by Jeff Mack
Added target banner

I don't have a whole lot of experience with these massive clearance events, but I do know that it took over a month for anything to get that low, and at that point, it was all LEGO Heroica and Series 1 Planet sets that I was foolish enough to grab. Maybe you have it luckier, IDK.

BTW...2000th Post!  :shocked:  :frantics:  :D  :drool:  :w00t:  :hyper:  :D  :goodjob:  :bow: That's how I know that I spend too much time here. LOL

where do you get the coupons?

It was online before, and was posted about quite a bit. Now it's gone. Target took it off sometime this week, I think. Either way, it expires today. :P

It was online before, and was posted about quite a bit. Now it's gone. Target took it off sometime this week, I think. Either way, it expires today. :P

You can use it...

Coupon code: TGEFGHNP (online and in store)

was there restrictions with it?

There's a bar code on the coupon that I think the cashier has to scan. I believe that the code only works on online orders. We've heard a few member say that the manager wouldn't take it for undisclosed reasons.

There's a bar code on the coupon that I think the cashier has to scan. I believe that the code only works on online orders. We've heard a few member say that the manager wouldn't take it for undisclosed reasons.

I used like 10 coupons in one transaction....and was OK.

I picked up a couple of attack of the wargs for 50%.  they have some spider man daily bugle showdown for 20% not sure if i should take that or wait.