Are fruitcakes running rampant on eBay lately? Selling, buying, listing, feedback, etc...

jaisonline

Doesn't sound like that big of deal.  It should be considered as an element of your job, especially since an auction site is the medium of choice you chose to do business in.

+1. As an eBayer who uses the site as a business platform, it is your job to leave feedback. It literally takes 10 seconds per transaction. Frankly, if a seller didn't leave feedback after I purchased from him/her, I would never deal with them again.

• Like 4

Doesn't sound like that big of deal.  It should be considered as an element of your job, especially since an auction site is the medium of choice you chose to do business in.

Not a big deal?  10 minutes x 5 days = 50 minutes.  50 minutes x 4 weeks = 200 minutes.  200 minutes x 12 months = 2400 minutes.  2400 minutes / 60 minutes = 40 hours.  40 hours x 40-year working career = 1600 hours.

But, yeah, all of you are correct.  I should spend 1600 hours of my life doing something unnecessary and monotonous.

• Like 1

Not a big deal?  10 minutes x 5 days = 50 minutes.  50 minutes x 4 weeks = 200 minutes.  200 minutes x 12 months = 2400 minutes.  2400 minutes / 60 minutes = 40 hours.  40 hours x 40-year working career = 1600 hours.

But, yeah, all of you are correct.  I should spend 1600 hours of my life doing something unnecessary and monotonous.

Do you expect people to leave you feedback?

I bet you do...

First let's respect Jason's request to stay on topic but in have to ask, isn't this topic about things that irritate us on eBay? If not I apologize for posting about feedback in the first place.

Please, it is J A Is Online or jais for short. Grrrr.

I already lost control of my own thread so please continue. ..and it wasn't your post that got us off track.

I make multiple purchases per day, which means I'd have to leave feedback on multiple items per day on different sites.  I sell full-time and already spend over 40 hours per week doing so.  I'm not going to waste even one second of my precious time on a daily monotonous task like that. 

I'll leave leaving feedback to the average buyer who makes only one or two purchases per week.

Wow don't you think you're pretty ******* important.  

• Like 1

Yeah ebay is terrible lately, about 1 out of ever 10 items i sell i get a buyer who doesnt pay, its ridiculous!

I don't understand some of the people doing this. If you bought it, why wouldn't you just pay immediately. Every once in a while I get someone who asks me if they can pay in a few days and that is fine, but to just buy it and then let it sit there with no message.