Target Stores - What's that smell?

exciter1

Target smells like it wants your money. It does this on purpose. It's just a subtle frangrance to cover the smell of popcorn, BO & rednecks, VICEE, depression, and every other thing you find in walmart, too. Walmart doesn't care if you have to hold your nose while you shop.

I definitely smell the popcorn. And now that you mention it, there is a sweet smell too. Maybe the cinnamon pretzels? Or the freshly baked cookies?

Putting a food court right at the entrance to a store, especially a store where families shop, is just plain evil. You just want to get in there and get out, and you're barely in the store before your kid starts asking you for popcorn. And you've been wanting to limit the amount of junk food in their diet, and before you know it, you're making a compromise and saying "Ok, ok, maybe on the way out..."

hmmm...  Not sure, I'll have to check it with this thought in mind :sclerosis:   What I remember is a smell of any clean store like that - walmart and target both.  Maybe some food 'cause all of them here have something like McDonalds inside.  Last week maybe the smell of school added as they started putting all "back to school" items right at the entrance :lol:

Yeah, Kmart is kinda bad.