Denver Lego

Next week I'll be visiting my sister in Denver. My dad mentioned that there is a Lego kiosk at the Cherry Creek mall. He said they have some discontinued sets, but that the prices were high. I haven't been there yet myself to check it out. Has anyone seen this kiosk? Do they have anything worth looking at?

I've been there several times. They sell individual mini figures primarily. You can also buy some small sets that have been parted out (ie: just the cannon from a SW battle pack with no figs for $6). At any given time, it seems they have 2-3 sets for sale, but that's not really what they're about. They had a 6210 in the box for a while, and a UCS darth maul bust (used). Prices are high on everything. They do have a boba fette from cloud city if you've never seen one of those (I think they want $350). The cart is typically mobbed with kids drooling over the figures (they have hundreds).

There are 2 Lego stores however - one to the south of Denver (Park Meadows mall), and one to the west (Colorado Mills).

I've been there several times. They sell individual mini figures primarily. You can also buy some small sets that have been parted out (ie: just the cannon from a SW battle pack with no figs for $6). At any given time, it seems they have 2-3 sets for sale, but that's not really what they're about. They had a 6210 in the box for a while, and a UCS darth maul bust (used). Prices are high on everything. They do have a boba fette from cloud city if you've never seen one of those (I think they want $350). The cart is typically mobbed with kids drooling over the figures (they have hundreds).

There are 2 Lego stores however - one to the south of Denver (Park Meadows mall), and one to the west (Colorado Mills).

Two lego stores! I don't even have one!

Two lego stores! I don't even have one!

We are fortunate, no doubt. I try to hit each once a month (I have a pick-a-brick addiction, and it's nice to have 2 full walls to choose from).

To the OP: if you have to choose just one to visit, the tax rate at Park Meadows is 3% less than at Colorado mills due to city and property improvement levies.