When & where did you find out about BrickPicker?

I just found BP through another link that I can't remember right now! I was trying to find out what certain sets in my collection were worth, and this eventually came up!

Cool name. Welcome to the forum. Dude the first thing you should do is complete your brickfolio. Bam! Total market value of your collection. And you get really neato ratios and pie graphs. Odds are if you love Lego, then you love pie graphs B)

Guest eightbrick

I freaking spelled voila wrong. I blame resellers.

Darned resellers are buying up all the dictionaries. Can't even find one for the children that doesnt cost a darned 20 dollars...

• 1 month later...
Guest TabbyBoy

I freaking spelled voila wrong. I blame resellers.

If we have a viola player or horticulturalist among us, the spelling is correct.

Well, there you are (or voila in French).

• 3 months later...

I found this site through the brickshow. I have read the article of USA today but was not convinced. What convinced me was a friend of mine telling me about the carroussel and the Taj Mahal and how expensive they became now. One section in the USA Today article worries me. That is when random people tell you to go invest in Lego. It is happening more and more lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...