When & where did you find out about BrickPicker?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JazzyJeffie

I'm a member of a local Lego Facebook group, but wanted to join an international forum (as that's how I get deals and good trades, by not limiting myself to on-shore transactions).. Google says this is the best forum for Lego, so I joined via Tapatalk.

Member as well of TheFwoosh, OneSixthWarriors and Sideshow forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I asked for an x-wing for Christmas and a week later got a tetchy email from my sis letting me know I was a greedy ¥$€@&. The price had pretty much doubled in that time straight after retirement which sparked my interest in the investment side.

A bit of Googling about investing in Lego later and i stumbled across this excellent site.

been lurking for a month but have been taking a lot of the advice on board so thanks to all. 

I'm UK based but interesting to hear about the global trends.

Hi All,

So this is my first post on BP. I found out about this site from a member of a Facebook Lego group I belong to. Life long Lego fan here. Mostly interested in city and creator sets, though my wallet is really going to start hurting if they continue to roll out all my childhood favorites: Simpsons, Ghostbusters, Scooby Doo.... Heaven help me if they come out with a Muppet series. (WHICH I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE!!!) And I will probably need a bigger house. ;) I spent a few hours adding to my brickfolio and discovered that I have a lot of Legos! I am not a member of other Lego sites. Kind of kept my Lego collecting to myself. If there are things you think I should I welcome your hints and suggestions. Or if you would like to just post a comment. I would enjoy that too! :)

I do have a few questions.

1. Is there a way to inventory items other than sets, say figures or pounds of types of bricks or other Lego products?

2. Can others see your brickfolio? And or without having looked further into the forums is there a way to find fellow city and creator set builder/collectors?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can't remember how i found the site. i think I was cruising around doing research and BOOM! There is was in the search results. Would have been in January of this year. Looking forward to cruising around and figuring things out!

!Kona