When & where did you find out about BrickPicker?

Came across this site whilst doing a Google Search on Lego Collection value.

Looking forward to checking out the portfolio capability on this site.

If I import my list from Brickset into the Portfolio, then update Brickset list in Brick what happens when I import into my Portfolio?

Does it bring in the changes, ie new sets?

Edited by Patiana

• 2 weeks later...

I found it when I came out of my dark ages and realized they'd released a whole bunch of UCS Star Wars sets while I was "sleeping".   Was researching 10179.   The only UCS sets I ever saw on shelves previously were the original X-Wing (7191) and Tie Interceptor (7181).   Hadn't stepped foot in a LEGO store (or a toy store that actually stocked UCS sets) since then until LEGO Movie slapped me the hell awake.   I had to have every Star Wars set I could get my hands on after that Millennium Falcon sequence.  And, yes, I even had to buy Super Angry Kitty in order to get Batman to hang off the back of my 10179.   :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Brick Picker world!

I found out about Brick Picker in a lego subreddit, where a fellow brickpicker whose name i have not kept was defending himself against the downvoters after he showed a pic of his cart full of polybags from TRU or some other place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firos said:

Hi Brick Picker world!

I found out about Brick Picker in a lego subreddit, where a fellow brickpicker whose name i have not kept was defending himself against the downvoters after he showed a pic of his cart full of polybags from TRU or some other place.

yep that sounds like a classic brickpicker member thread :)

10 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

yep that sounds like a classic brickpicker member thread :)

Whoever that person was, my compliments and thanks to you sir, as your tenacious efforts in replying to every angry-mob-anti-lego-investor in that  subreddit opened myself to the Brickpicker Forum.

I haven't been on r/lego all day, so I'm curious to see this post now.  Sorry to my fellow BP'er that I wasn't there to defend a bit.  I will say that /r/lego has a lot of people that revise to acknowledge, right or wrong, that investing is happening and that it's going mainstream.  They don't even want to talk about it (which, IMO is bad).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...