**Official** Target July and August Clearance Deals

nolanfan34

Just back from my local Target. Searched the LEGO and the clearance aisle and found nothing noteworthy. Then I noticed a random shelf with a bunch of Pirate Ship Ambush (79008) sets marked clearance at $69.98 I scanned them and they showed a price of $29.98 so I grabbed two and left one on the shelf.

I am running out of room at home and may need to do a quick flip on these.

• Like 1

I've noticed that some stores are keeping Jabba's Palace, Gungan Subs and Batwings right next to the clearance area, away from the LEGO aisle, at full price.  Is there any reason to expect these to be clearance soon?  Maybe after the Goblin King/Helm's Deep sale ends, or will they be worked back into the LEGO aisle? 

End caps hardly signify pre-clearance items at Target.  If they have enough room for everything there to go back into the regular isle, they likely won't see clearance.

If it's walmart, yes. Target, maybe not. TRU, what clearance area lol?

The hut is $95 most places; it's kinda been on clearance for six weeks already. For anything lower, we might have to wait till the holidays.

November is six weeks away, by the way.

I got a Hut for $64 at Walmart clearance.  The only one in town who sells it at that price. :/

End caps hardly signify pre-clearance items at Target.  If they have enough room for everything there to go back into the regular isle, they likely won't see clearance.

I agree about the endcaps.  There is one store that has to have had 15 roid escapes on an endcap at full retail for the last 3 months.  But the items I mention were on the large clearance section a few aisles away, in the same areas where I found the black gates and ships.  I'm not sure if they have space for these items to go back, as all of the Lord of the Rings stuff is usually on the opposite side from the Star wars stuff.  Congrats on the $64 walmart one though.  I searched every store around me for one, but no luck.

Just back from my local Target. Searched the LEGO and the clearance aisle and found nothing noteworthy. Then I noticed a random shelf with a bunch of Pirate Ship Ambush (79008) sets marked clearance at $69.98 I scanned them and they showed a price of $29.98 so I grabbed two and left one on the shelf.

I am running out of room at home and may need to do a quick flip on these.

Holy crap, I was jealous of the $60 sales I've been hearing about but you score some at $30?? That's larceny! At a minimum, this set will be as good as Destiny bounty and probably pushing Black Pearl range!

So I just stopped by the store I was talking about earlier and the had indeed crammed Jabba's Palace back to the regular aisle between ninjago and .  The Gungan Subs did go on clearance, but I'm not touching them at $48.  I did score 2 Ghost trains at $24 each that didn't show up on the app or website.  I thought maybe someone returned them, but the boxes are in very good condition.

I've noticed that some stores are keeping Jabba's Palace, Gungan Subs and Batwings right next to the clearance area, away from the LEGO aisle, at full price.  Is there any reason to expect these to be clearance soon?  Maybe after the Goblin King/Helm's Deep sale ends, or will they be worked back into the LEGO aisle? 

Gungan Subs scanned @ 30% off today at my local Target.  Anybody else see other clearances at Target the past week?

I was able to get a Gungan Sub for 34.98 today (50% off). It was the last one on the shelf. I'm wasn't familiar with this set but figure it is going EOL soon.

Also, noticed a bunch of Architecture sets in another Target. I knew they sold that theme online, but I had never seen them for sale in a Target store before. They were stocked near the puzzles and not with the other LEGO.

I was able to get a Gungan Sub for 34.98 today (50% off). It was the last one on the shelf. I'm wasn't familiar with this set but figure it is going EOL soon.

Also, noticed a bunch of Architecture sets in another Target. I knew they sold that theme online, but I had never seen them for sale in a Target store before. They were stocked near the puzzles and not with the other LEGO.

Err...I missed the 50% by a day.  Unfortunately we won't know until the Walmart, Target and LEGO Shop at Home website are sold out.  It seems like Target took out the store locator on their site and app once something goes on clearance in the last couple weeks.

Some members also saw Jabba's Palace and a Ninago sets away from the Lego sections.  No one has confirmed those are going on clearance at Target yet.  Be on the look out for those as well.

Err...I missed the 50% by a day.  Unfortunately we won't know until the Walmart, Target and LEGO Shop at Home website are sold out.  It seems like Target took out the store locator on their site and app once something goes on clearance in the last couple weeks.

Some members also saw Jabba's Palace and a Ninago sets away from the Lego sections.  No one has confirmed those are going on clearance at Target yet.  Be on the look out for those as well.

I noticed the thing with app as well. There aren't many Jabbas palaces left in my area but they are all $95. There are about 12-15 gungan subs throught the area at 50%, but I'm hoping for 70%. They are mostly well away from the other lego and tucked in bad spots.

Did it again.  Ordered 79007 Black Gate and 79008 Pirate Ship Ambush for full price on target.com and returned to my local Target for price adjustment to $18 and $30 respectively.  No hassle, no issues.  They let me return it at full price and re-purchase w/o waiting for the clearance price.  Woohoo

Did it again.  Ordered 79007 Black Gate and 79008 Pirate Ship Ambush for full price on target.com and returned to my local Target for price adjustment to $18 and $30 respectively.  No hassle, no issues.  They let me return it at full price and re-purchase w/o waiting for the clearance price.  Woohoo

Nice!  Can this be done at any Target?  What do I tell them?

I just found a Gungan Sub marked down to $35! I was debating it, but said, sure, why not.

Picked that up as well at the lonely Helm's Deep, which was still at full price, but I called another store, which guaranteed me the $85 re-purchase by the end of today.

About to go handle that transaction, so wish me luck! :P

I just found a Gungan Sub marked down to $35! I was debating it, but said, sure, why not.

Picked that up as well at the lonely Helm's Deep, which was still at full price, but I called another store, which guaranteed me the $85 re-purchase by the end of today.

About to go handle that transaction, so wish me luck! :P

Good luck, and I did not find anything at my Target today.