**Official** Target July and August Clearance Deals

nolanfan34

Target.com has 2 Lego Friends sets on clearance at 30% off:

3938 Andrea's Bunny House $6.92

41000 Scooter Fun $4.88

I'd grab Andrea's Bunny House before they sell out. Scooter fun is still EVERYWHERE. I'd wait for a bigger discount. It's a real unpopular set...I've been watching them sit for months. A real dud in the Friends line IMO.

I'd grab Andrea's Bunny House before they sell out. Scooter fun is still EVERYWHERE. I'd wait for a bigger discount. It's a real unpopular set...I've been watching them sit for months. A real dud in the Friends line IMO.

Why U no like water scooter?! :laugh:

Seriously though, it really is everywhere along with Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery (which I feel is the nicer of the two). On a side note, my Walmart must have found a large stash of Olivia's Speedboat somewhere cause it is stuffed to the gills with them again. Seeing them is almost tempting me to buy yet another. :shifty:

My local Target has 9473 Mines of Moria on clearance for $56. I already own more than a few and passed up on them. I would like a better discount. Plenty of other sets are better options once / if they go clearance. Batwings, Orcs, Werewolfs, Crazy Scientists, Avengers, Batcaves, Lex robot, etc... Didn't see any Helms nor Vamp Castles.

Note: all Lego clearance items were in the aisle (not the end caps).

My local Target has 9473 Mines of Moria on clearance for $56. I already own more than a few and passed up on them. I would like a better discount. Plenty of other sets are better options once / if they go clearance. Batwings, Orcs, Werewolfs, Crazy Scientists, Avengers, Batcaves, Lex robot, etc... Didn't see any Helms nor Vamp Castles.

Note: all Lego clearance items were in the aisle (not the end caps).

I think they are close to worth this. Honestly I have thought about buying a few cheap, taking the Minifigs and then selling the rest and waiting for the Minifigs to go up in value.

Honestly though this set is pretty sweet once you build it as well.

If I see any for $56, Ill probably think hard about it. However, depending on how many there are, if they got down to $35ish, this would be a jackpot.

I think they are close to worth this. Honestly I have thought about buying a few cheap, taking the Minifigs and then selling the rest and waiting for the Minifigs to go up in value.

Honestly though this set is pretty sweet once you build it as well.

If I see any for $56, Ill probably think hard about it. However, depending on how many there are, if they got down to $35ish, this would be a jackpot.

I agree about $35 or less. My local Target has this set for $56 as well, I passed after my wife said the set was ugly. That indicates a dud in my book. I'd only pick one up to part out or keep for parts.

One of the Targets near me had Orc Forge @33.98. I pulled the trigger on the 10 that they had on the shelf. With the red card the discount is 20%, which I'm satisfied with on that set.

Also picked up several Friends 3183 @10.48, which is a 30% discount.

One of the Targets near me had Orc Forge @33.98. I pulled the trigger on the 10 that they had on the shelf. With the red card the discount is 20%, which I'm satisfied with on that set.

Also picked up several Friends 3183 @10.48, which is a 30% discount.

Interesting, so they are going to mark it down. It's a tricky parlay, you first have to find one with it in stock, then they have to have already started to mark it down. :-)

Thats a jackpot.

Thought so too...thanks for the confirmation.

Interesting, so they are going to mark it down. It's a tricky parlay, you first have to find one with it in stock, then they have to have already started to mark it down. :-)

Yeah, it's a tricky game. I know of two others near me that have it, but not yet at a discount.

BTW, if anyone is near Edgewater, NJ the store there has about 8 of them. Who knows if they're marked down, but it's worth a look.

Guest eightbrick

Thought so too...thanks for the confirmation.

Yeah, it's a tricky game. I know of two others near me that have it, but not yet at a discount.

BTW, if anyone is near Edgewater, NJ the store there has about 8 of them. Who knows if they're marked down, but it's worth a look.

Congrats on your 500th post! Still no sales at my nearby Canadian Targets, but a whole lot of collectable minifigures.

Its started at the targets in my town. No amazing deals, but I got the following:

1. 6 Uruh-kai Army 9471 for $20 each.

2. Vampyre Castle for $69

3. 1 Escape from mirkwood spiders for $20

4. 2 Captain America Avenger Cycle for 11

They had all MF on clearance (other sets didn't interest me) and Mines of Moria for $56, Quinjet for $48. No Helms unfortunately.

Also had a few City sets clearanced - Police car. And some creator sets - Log Cabin and something else.

The Captain America sets are what I was excited about - as in they have more than 50 at one target. probably a 99% chance some of these make it to 50% off and maybe farther. I will buy them all at that point.

I was surprised these sets weren't clearanced at all but I hope they do at some point:

Catwoman Cycle

Hellicarrier Breakout (love this set)

No star wars sets at all - even a few that are older.

Guest eightbrick

Its started at the targets in my town. No amazing deals, but I got the following:

1. 6 Uruh-kai Army 9471 for $20 each.

2. Vampyre Castle for $69

3. 1 Escape from mirkwood spiders for $20

4. 2 Captain America Avenger Cycle for 11

They had all MF on clearance (other sets didn't interest me) and Mines of Moria for $56, Quinjet for $48. No Helms unfortunately.

Also had a few City sets clearanced - Police car. And some creator sets - Log Cabin and something else.

The Captain America sets are what I was excited about - as in they have more than 50 at one target. probably a 99% chance some of these make it to 50% off and maybe farther. I will buy them all at that point.

I was surprised these sets weren't clearanced at all but I hope they do at some point:

Catwoman Cycle

Hellicarrier Breakout (love this set)

No star wars sets at all - even a few that are older.

No amazing deals? I'd touch a megablock for the some of those finds! Well, maybe. Keep us posted on the cap's cycle situation.

Picked up two hero factory 44000 for $10 at Target. Not really my cup of tea but at 50% off and selling for over msrp in Ebay, I couldn't pass it up. I will probably kick myself for leaving 8 on the shelf.

They had other sets on clearance but nothing I wanted was over 15% off.

Picked up two hero factory 44000 for $10 at Target. Not really my cup of tea but at 50% off and selling for over msrp in Ebay, I couldn't pass it up. I will probably kick myself for leaving 8 on the shelf.

They had other sets on clearance but nothing I wanted was over 15% off.

:suicide: You shouldn't have done that, IMO. A Target only had one in stock, so I picked it up. I wish I were in your shoes...

It's already up and listed for some quick cash.

I hit 4 Targets after work today but all were disappointing. One of them didn't clearance anything at all, and of the three that did, it was only 15% on every set. Most 1st wave Lord of The Rings are already gone, no HD's or Forges in sight, so getting a Forge at 15% isn't going to happen. There are some Quinjets and VC's around, I hope they last to 50% off.   

I'm in the Dallas area, has anyone spotted any vampire castles, urk hai 9471 or superheroes sets on clearance?

Not on clearance that I've seen, but I would like to say this:

To whomever made the lame attempt to hide 2 MoM's at the Target on Precinct Line in Hurst...If you are going to hide things in a retail store pick a completely different department. Putting two tall boxes on a lower shelf in the LEGO aisle behind other boxes that are dramatically shorter tends to draw attention...

Not on clearance that I've seen, but I would like to say this:

To whomever made the lame attempt to hide 2 MoM's at the Target on Precinct Line in Hurst...If you are going to hide things in a retail store pick a completely different department. Putting two tall boxes on a lower shelf in the LEGO aisle behind other boxes that are dramatically shorter tends to draw attention...

So did you buy them?

Funny you mention that because at Walmart the other day, I found two Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout sets hidden behind Battle of Smallville on the bottom shelf. I'd say someone was hoping for those to stay hidden until a possible discount. They'll be sorely dissappointed I think. Those sets weren't that well hidden....

(Plus I 'unhid' them.)