Bricklink for selling

rass101

has anyone sold any items on bricklink, any suggestions while creating my own seller account?

For me bricklink seems more attractive place to future sell my items than ebay as it only takes around 3% of your money rather than 10%.

I have sold on both Bricklink and eBAY and have had success with both. My main issue with Bricklink is that it takes awhile to sell an item sometimes, while eBAY is usually quicker. There are many different selling options on eBAY like Best Offer, which if used properly, can get you the price you want. Bricklink does cater to the European crowd though, unlike eBAY, which is based more on US sellers.

Thanks, useful info once again. I just started my own bricklink store, if anyone has any tips what to change to make store more attractive or user friendly it would be much appreciated. Hopefully there will be more items in store soon. http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rass101

Thanks, useful info once again. I just started my own bricklink store, if anyone has any tips what to change to make store more attractive or user friendly it would be much appreciated.

Hopefully there will be more items in store soon.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rass101

Looks great. Good luck with it. As a Bricklink buyer only, all I can say is respond to the invoices quickly and try not to put a minimum order amount. Maybe get yourself a whole bunch of low cost/small sets, like the mini sets and collectible minifigures to sell and build up your reputation.

• 1 month later...