Polybags - general discussion

Any polybaggers around here?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a polybag collector?

• I am a serious polybag collector and must have at least one for my personal collection.
    • I am a casual polybag collector and only buy what I like.
    • I do not collect polybags.
  2. 2. Do you invest in polybags?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, CosmicSpeed said:
Spotted Friends Flower at Wal-Mart. Also, when building 30525, I noticed this color discrepancy. Are these supposed to be all the same color?

0328181943_HDR.thumb.jpg.1ddf20d7c0795f7708ce982bb98505b4.jpg

Yup. Quality control fail there. Or...limited edition rare pieces!

Just curious where in the Target stores people are finding the Groot keychain. Inventory checkers say they're in stock around me, but I've checked the usual spots (impulse buy/checkout, LEGO aisle, end caps, etc). I'm seeing Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman keychains, so maybe they're just waiting in the back. :|

31 minutes ago, lodibricks said:

Just curious where in the Target stores people are finding the Groot keychain. Inventory checkers say they're in stock around me, but I've checked the usual spots (impulse buy/checkout, LEGO aisle, end caps, etc). I'm seeing Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman keychains, so maybe they're just waiting in the back. :|

I saw them in a front end cap of a toy aisle  consisting of different lego sets. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lodibricks said:

An endcap dedicated to Infinity War toys at one; that weird half shelf endcap that usually has LEGO at another; and in a repurposed CMF or polybag display hung on the shelf support near the end of the aisle.

6 hours ago, lodibricks said:

I found them (well, the empty display box thing) near an end-cap with some other LEGO. Not the main LEGO aisle(s). My targets tend to hold these things back until the promo is over, then dump them on the floor.

Edited by minicoopers11

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Spotted at Five Below for $4 99 . According to brickset, this was an exclusive with a Donald Duck comic in September 2017. Only one seller on Amazon. Have at it :-)

they were at LL in Sept,  I got them on 9/23/17 the first time,  were limited compared to normal ones and stayed pretty rare

25 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Does anyone have any intel on this poly, specifically where we can expect to find it? Has anybody come across any that were released early? I don't dabble in polys very much but I think this one has potential...

Walmart,  sku is 396761494  UPC 673419286459  , haven't seen any in a few states that I've checked

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, terrymc4677 said:

Does anyone have any intel on this poly, specifically where we can expect to find it? Has anybody come across any that were released early? I don't dabble in polys very much but I think this one has potential...

It is so tiny...

#twss

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally decided to take our Polybag update thread (that's been active for the last 1 1/2 years), and merge it with the Polybags - general discussion thread (that's been inactive for the same amount of time).

So, posting this here to remind everyone that we have a polybag thread, and we can continue the conversation here.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:

Didn't know where to put it, it comes in ziplocks. we knew about Leia, some knew about Han, but the rest is new to me. 

IMG_0147.JPG

you could put like a real color photo or webpage...  I expect more of the Lordoflego

https://www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/lego-star-wars-gift-with-purchase/

swbuilds.jpg

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1