Polybags - general discussion

Any polybaggers around here?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a polybag collector?

• I am a serious polybag collector and must have at least one for my personal collection.
    • I am a casual polybag collector and only buy what I like.
    • I do not collect polybags.
  2. 2. Do you invest in polybags?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

Guest TabbyBoy

I've never sold a polybag, I've always added them as a sweetener and it's often resulted in a lot of repeat non-fee business which is worth far more than the resale price of any polybag. I've always gone the extra mile in everything I do and it's always paid dividends. I have a huge stash of Xmas promos and these will be given away to get the edge next Xmas.

31 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

And LLDC 

Well um yeah figured that went without saying.  The LL in LLDC was a giveaway.  I guess I'll say Merlin in future to be all encompassing.   Or Midway. They like using that of late.  

Started out in October as only a GWP and went to purchase only GWP earlier this year for 2.50.   

Seem to be doing that more now after they've been out awhile.  Unfortunately some don't get the $2.50 level.  Pods are usually $4.  Then you get the random $6 like they did with DJ.  Yet scariff was only $2.50.  Not sure who makes the pricing up but it is very random.  Monthly builds are mainly back to $5 now too.   Used to be $5 then went to $3 as they didn't sell. Now raised back to $5 (and their not selling again).  

Seems Walmart has been put into the runs that LL used to rotate with TRU on as well.