Polybags - general discussion

Any polybaggers around here?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a polybag collector?

• I am a serious polybag collector and must have at least one for my personal collection.
    • I am a casual polybag collector and only buy what I like.
    • I do not collect polybags.
  2. 2. Do you invest in polybags?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

Found the 30383 Naboo Starfighter and 30384 20th Anniv Snowspeeder polybags at Target last night, on a Star Wars endcap.  DPCIs from my reciept are 204-00-0546 (which seems to work on the DPCI checker but shows it incorrectly as a Technic set) and 204-00-4845 (which does not show up in the DPCI checker).  Good luck!  Sorry, bought two of each so don't know which DPCI goes to which polybag.

Edited by JimboJet

Found the 30461 Podracer polybag at Target today on an endcap with all the 20th Anniversary Star Wars sets.  All the previous Targets I have visited only had the Snowspeeder and Naboo Starfighter polys, must have been waiting for an April 1 set date.  DPCI for all three:

30461 Podracer 204-00-4899

30384 Snowspeeder 204-00-4845

30383 Naboo Starfighter 204-00-0546

• Like 2

Also found a new (to me) poly at Walmart, 30363 City theme Race Boat.  If you're looking for polybags at Walmart, check the Easter section that may not be near the toys, there are a bunch of Easter toys and Lego has a display stand with Minecraft, Tulips, Star Wars, City, Friends, Ninjago small sets.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

This DCPI is showing technic cherry picker 42088 for me.  

Target's got that screwed up in their inventory system.  I went last week to get the Cherry Pickers with that DPCI and all they found when they scanned the packages was the Naboo Starfighter.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stackables said:

So the Iron Man poly is at Walmart correct?  Need to hunt one of these down.

Needles in haystacks.....they're tough to locate. Some have found them in the Lego aisle, some have found them in the Easter section, some haven't found them at all! Good luck!!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, odysea11 said:

Needles in haystacks.....they're tough to locate. Some have found them in the Lego aisle, some have found them in the Easter section, some haven't found them at all! Good luck!!

Agree. Walmart had the worse inventory system/location compare to Target.

• Like 1

Remind me again, using B-Seek-ing tactics, does anyone have success with Polys?

I put in a SKU I want and at least 20 in stock in every store, but obviously none are there haha. So do they combine all polys under similar SKUs? Or does that mean they aren't on the floor yet?

And if that tactic doesn't work, is it literally just a "drive by and search" technique to locate polys?

1 hour ago, scatttcat said:

Remind me again, using B-Seek-ing tactics, does anyone have success with Polys?

I put in a SKU I want and at least 20 in stock in every store, but obviously none are there haha. So do they combine all polys under similar SKUs? Or does that mean they aren't on the floor yet?

And if that tactic doesn't work, is it literally just a "drive by and search" technique to locate polys?

This dumb poly is giving me FOMO.
Walmart's SKU pulls up the specific description, so I'm sure it's not combined like Target often does.
I don't think there's any way around the "Drive by and search."
My closest stores claim to have 5 each, but I can't find any. The numbers haven't gone down in the last week, so I'm assuming they're in the back or don't exist.

This dumb poly is giving me FOMO.
Walmart's SKU pulls up the specific description, so I'm sure it's not combined like Target often does.
I don't think there's any way around the "Drive by and search."
My closest stores claim to have 5 each, but I can't find any. The numbers haven't gone down in the last week, so I'm assuming they're in the back or don't exist.

Exactly. All my stores numbers don’t decrease either, so I am thinking if a store hasn’t put out the actual Endgame sets...then same would go with the polys?

That seems way to organized for a Walmart though

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app