Polybags - general discussion

Any polybaggers around here?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a polybag collector?

• I am a serious polybag collector and must have at least one for my personal collection.
    • I am a casual polybag collector and only buy what I like.
    • I do not collect polybags.
  2. 2. Do you invest in polybags?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

9 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Our WM has the Endgame sets out (in a cardboard end-cap), showed 16 poly bags 2 days ago (but none in store), then 15 yesterday (but none in store again)... so not sure what to think.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Im like 99% sure these will be EVERYWHERE in like 2 weeks... but I really want one now lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyHawkeye said:

whaddya all think about the long term prospects from this one (iron man/dum-e). It's an exclusive fig right? Not in any of the end game sets?

I believe its torso and leg are the same as other end game figs other than the racoon.

as for his helmet, I think it's the same as those used in 76107 and 76108 

so no no

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, superlegolover said:

I believe its torso and leg are the same as other end game figs other than the racoon.

as for his helmet, I think it's the same as those used in 76107 and 76108 

so no no

good point, but if I'm a buyer I'm still wanting a polybag over loose pieces (though I know not all care) - and I'm not sure how much other sellers will want to cannibalize other figs in order to put this one together. we'll see I guess.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, scatttcat said:

Exactly. All my stores numbers don’t decrease either, so I am thinking if a store hasn’t put out the actual Endgame sets...then same would go with the polys?

That seems way to organized for a Walmart though emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

If they don’t have the endgame sets out yet, you can always ask an employee (I know, talking to humans is tough but sometimes you just have to sweat it out. Literally.) They seem to be nice and bring out what you’re looking for. 

Finally found the Iron Man set in AZ while on a business trip.  Looks like Walmart is having distribution problems with Avengers Lego according to the toy manager I talked to.  She said the Avengers endcaps are supposed to have Hasbro on one side and Lego on the other, but the Lego shipment is at least 2 weeks late, so she filled the other side with Fortnite.  When I finally did find them they were randomly thrown in the polybag bins in the Lego aisle and I didn't see a tag for them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally found the 30365 Space Satellite at one of the nearby Targets (after searching for it at five other Targets).  It feels like a win and is a much better price ($3.99) than the same/current free Space Satellite with purchases over $40 promotion at Lego Shop at Home.

IMG_20190717_101941797.jpg

This particular store has a lot of other polybags I have not seen elsewhere.   If anyone needs one of these, please let me know.  I still have not found a Disney Series 2 Jasmine and maybe we could trade/swap.

IMG_20190717_101919721.jpg

Edited by LegoWalker4
my dumbness
  • Like 1