Ninjago: What do you guys think of this listing?

Fcbarcelona101

Apparently someone already thought this was a good deal ;)  The minifigs alone are worth ~$90

Yeah, I got it and just wanted to double check with people here in the site. I have dealt with Garmadon's Fortress so I know that one alone was worth close to that amount. The Dragon should be a decent amount as well.

Yeah, I got it and just wanted to double check with people here in the site. I have dealt with Garmadon's Fortress so I know that one alone was worth close to that amount. The Dragon should be a decent amount as well.

I went back through your buying account looking at things you bought. You buy these before I even see them, and I check my filters like 30 times a day. Lol.

Don't know how you do it. I get some pretty good deals, but this is ridiculous.

Only feedback - thats all you can see. I Know some Ebay tricks.

I actually have you saved as a seller though - only a good thing for you until we are on the classifieds. I know who I am dealing with - lol.

Great, thanks! Hopefully I will eventually have something you like. I know I found you too one day, but I can't remember if I saved you since your username had nothing to do with the one you have here and I have a bunch of sellers saved lol.

I am not sure how all of those bricks can be mailed to you for only $2.07 though

She understated the shipping. Will get a disappointing surprise when she ships I think...

Only feedback - thats all you can see. I Know some Ebay tricks.

I actually have you saved as a seller though - only a good thing for you until we are on the classifieds. I know who I am dealing with - lol.

Actually, once you have the user name, you can check the user's entire recent purchase history (see "advanced search" and select "buyer"). Except for "private" listings.

That's why I have a separate buying i.d.  :thumbsup: