How much longer do you think lego will keep selling kingdoms joust?

Does anyone know how long this set has been selling?

It came out in January of 2012 in the U.S. so it has been selling for 19 and 1/2 months.

It will retire in January of 2014 if it follows a normal two year cycle. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't retired in January because it is a "flagship" set like the Medieval Market Village or the Haunted House.

Probably another 6 at most. It is no longer sold in my local LEGO store and i dont think it was listed in the last catalog. obviously the theme is long gone so i cant imagine they would be still making the set, however you run into the issue that because its no longer a active theme it may take awhile for them to clear inventory. Also, dont forget about the Kingdoms chess set, great army building set :)

I made the mistake of picking these up a while ago, and have been sitting on them for what seems like, FOREVER.  Having said that, it is a really cool set and I'll probably end up opening one of them to go with the King's Castle we have.  Probably not a bad set to have a copy or 2 of because the Kingdoms line is probably one of the favorites among Castle fans.

Lego site just moved the page.  What does that suppose to mean, any ideas?

the lego website is having a mental breakdown atm, prob just redesigning or something.

Related to the first topic if you stock uo buy two sets at a time, the joust looks way better with two sets back to back

Nobody knows.  It's a great set to have and surely underowned.  120 price point is a little much though. 

By the way, guys, do you think there is a chance to see a  "good" price for it (under $90) like last year?  Or does it happen only the year the set issued?  I'm not familiar with amazon price game on Legos and I see this set is selling basically online now. 

I picked up four of them. Built two to make a massive gateway. Looks amazing. Sold the spare figures over E-Bay, made a nice profit. The new Castle sets arn't as good as Kingdoms, but I think the sets will make money, as many AFOL are combining them with there Castle/Kingdoms sets. But I think this is a long team investment, as the Kings Castle is only a slight improvement over last set. The Dragon is very cool. I have 6 of these sets(now). Dragon's always sell.