Town Hall EOL??

You: "Psst, hey. Hey you. On the down low, between us buddies...friends even. Is that lego town hall retiring anytime soon?"

Valued Walmart associate: "Got any weeeed, maaaan?"

That's pretty much how I see that convo going.

Hahaha I imagine they would say at the closest walmart near me; "Town Hall? This is walmart, The Town hall is 3 streets over man" 

You all really should have more faith in humanity.  Funny thing will be when these things do go EOL and a, God forbid, LEGO employee told you and you didn't believe them and missed out.  Then who will be the dope? Not Santa that's for sure.

Look.... we had reports of hundreds employees telling something will be discontinued or EOL, OBVIOUSLY a few of them wil lbe correct.... If a few of them make a correct guess (since we all know common LEGO employees are SURELY not told EOL dates or sets going EOL such lucky guess does not change the fact that they are clueless and lying unless they show you some serious proof.

If you would go buy everything I read/heared on here what LEGO employee said I would be sitting on 95% of NOT EOLed sets and 5% lucky guesses...

Ever heard the expression "Even a broken clock is right twice a day?"

That's pretty much what we're dealing with here. Sure, occasionally one of the low-level store clerks will be "right" - I reckon the vast majority of the time by accident. My broke brother-in-law occasionally says something smart about money, too, but I won't be basing my own financial decisions on his advice.

• Like 1

Ever heard the expression "Even a broken clock is right twice a day?"

That's pretty much what we're dealing with here. Sure, occasionally one of the low-level store clerks will be "right" - I reckon the vast majority of the time by accident. My broke brother-in-law occasionally says something smart about money, too, but I won't be basing my own financial decisions on his advice.

Not a broken clock with no hands. Food for thought...