3185 - Summer Riding Camp

emazers

Guest TabbyBoy

Not available online or in your nearest store so a wild goose chase like we have on Hot UK Deals (where I troll). Anyway, the only Friends set worth investing in IMHO is the DC.

Not available online or in your nearest store so a wild goose chase like we have on Hot UK Deals (where I troll). Anyway, the only Friends set worth investing in IMHO is the DC.

Not a wild goose chase, I reserved two at Reading and just this moment picked up five at Woking. I think you're wrong by saying Olivia's House and Summer Riding Camp aren't worth investing in. If the retail price for this set is

• 3 months later...

Good question. At my local Lego stores, they have a TON of these. All of the old Friends stuff is gone, but plenty of these on the shelf. I am wondering what it will do for the long term value in the set, I can't figure out why there would be a ton of interest in Heartlake Stables, and less in this one. 

I am betting it is gone in the next 6 months.

It's easiest to go look at EBay sold prices.  I see several already going for $150, so I think that's a good indicator that it will take off after the first of the year or sooner. With 2x VIP and the promos, I think now is a good time to buy at S@H, if you haven't already.

You are lucky devils if you can still pick this up at a B&M store. I have a few, but the recent sold signs tell me a few more would have been better. The two TRUs (Canada) around me have been sold out for a couple months at least. Now is the perfect time to snag these.

• 4 weeks later...

FBA trending @ $190.. price has been soaring .a gain of about 40$ in the last 2 months or so

I don't know where they pulled them from, but my TRU (Canada) had none for a long time and now have five on the shelves..marked up another $10 up from the regular Canadian MSRP. For Canucks looking for one for personal use/gift, still better than ebay/amazon right now. If they had been there during Bricktober I might have snagged a couple.  Looks like this will easily be over $200 FBA in another four weeks.

I don't know where they pulled them from, but my TRU (Canada) had none for a long time and now have five on the shelves..marked up another $10 up from the regular Canadian MSRP. For Canucks looking for one for personal use/gift, still better than ebay/amazon right now. If they had been there during Bricktober I might have snagged a couple.  Looks like this will easily be over $200 FBA in another four weeks.

I havent seen one of those turkeys in months :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...