Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

So I just got this note from Amazon:

you currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic

I have sold legos before the past 2 years with not issues and trying to sell more this month.

only two of my items were flagged: Lego Raptor escape and Lego dimensions back to the future.

Any suggestions for this? I bought them at Walmart and $1 store.

3 minutes ago, cardkid said:

So I just got this note from Amazon:

you currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic

I have sold legos before the past 2 years with not issues and trying to sell more this month.

only two of my items were flagged: Lego Raptor escape and Lego dimensions back to the future.

Any suggestions for this? I bought them at Walmart and $1 store.

When you say flagged , can u elaborate what happened ? 

4 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

When you say flagged , can u elaborate what happened ? 

I got a note from amazon saying: Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed

There were two issues in the email 1) my credit card was old (i replaced the card) - i rectified this

the second issue was:

Additionally, you currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email. 

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to [email protected]. 

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to [email protected]: 
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory. 
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain. 
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card. 
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website. 

ASIN: B00VMB5VB4 
Brand/Trademark: Lego 
Title: Back to the Future Level Pack - LEGO Dimensions 

ASIN: B00UPB9RO4 
Title: LEGO Jurassic World Raptor Rampage 75917 Building Kit 

1 minute ago, cardkid said:

I got a note from amazon saying: Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed

There were two issues in the email 1) my credit card was old (i replaced the card) - i rectified this

the second issue was:

Additionally, you currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email. 

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com. 

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-seller-assessment@amazon.com: 
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory. 
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain. 
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card. 
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website. 

ASIN: B00VMB5VB4 
Title: Back to the Future Level Pack - LEGO Dimensions 

ASIN: B00UPB9RO4 
Title: LEGO Jurassic World Raptor Rampage 75917 Building Kit 

Looks like your inactivity caused them to drop the gate on you.  Read back through this thread around September 2016 timeframe (IIRC) and a few others worked through the issue and were able to restore their ability to sell Lego.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Looks like your inactivity caused them to drop the gate on you.  Read back through this thread around September 2016 timeframe (IIRC) and a few others worked through the issue and were able to restore their ability to sell Lego.

ok will read through. thanks!

21 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Did you receive any customer complaints and/or returns on those two ASINs? Fba or fbm ? 

no complaints no returns. they haven't even been listed yet. Looks like Sfcommando14 may be on to it. will read through and see if i can fix.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cardkid said:

ok will read through. thanks!

no complaints no returns. they haven't even been listed yet. Looks like Sfcommando14 may be on to it. will read through and see if i can fix.

good luck. let us know the outcome, always helpful for those who might face a similar issue down the line

good luck. let us know the outcome, always helpful for those who might face a similar issue down the line

I couldnt find a post with the same situation as mine.

I sent multiple items for fba. I got an email suspending my account for 2 things: credit card out of date and i MAY have inauthentic items. To be clear i did not sell the items yet, i just sent so that i could fba the items. The items in question are lego raptor, lego dimensions bttf, and funko harleen. For the funko i never even sent it in for fba. So there was no claim since these items never sold. I will have to call them and see whats going on. I also sent other legos for fba with the same shipment so only specific skus were flagged.

2 hours ago, cardkid said:

I couldnt find a post with the same situation as mine.

I sent multiple items for fba. I got an email suspending my account for 2 things: credit card out of date and i MAY have inauthentic items. To be clear i did not sell the items yet, i just sent so that i could fba the items. The items in question are lego raptor, lego dimensions bttf, and funko harleen. For the funko i never even sent it in for fba. So there was no claim since these items never sold. I will have to call them and see whats going on. I also sent other legos for fba with the same shipment so only specific skus were flagged.

Unfortunately you cannot speak to seller performance over the phone. You can contact them by email only. You can reach seller support by phone but they will not be able to help you and can harm you if they give bad advice. Send seller performance what they have requested. If you don't have those documents you will have to research on how to "get" them. With the correct documents you will be reinstated quickly. Do plenty of research before you submit anything to seller performance and only appeal once you know exactly what to do as you only get a handful of attempts. If they permanently suspend you all is not lost you can always open another account - again this will take some research on how to do it correctly.

• Like 1

If Amazon's German site is anything like the US site, then you probably weren't approved for holiday selling in the toy category.  You have to meet certain metrics in order to sell between early November and early January and self fulfill the orders.  The only exception to that is if you use FBA.  I am guessing this is what happened to you.

Everything i am selling is fba. So I'm not sure whats going. It doesnt make sense.

UPS Guy Comes By : Reiterates about 50 times. "I can't keep taking your shipments. I'm working too late. There is too much stuff. We are too busy" 

Me: "How can I help make your job easier"
UPS : "Well you know I'm going to have to talk to my boss, it's just too much" "18 boxes all 50 lbs and large just ruins the trucks"
Me: "I can pack them smaller if it would make it easier" "Is there a better time to schedule them?"
UPS: "Well thats just not it. I can't be coming by here every week. Especially during December. Its just too much."

Anyone have any advice? I don't want to be the villain causing trouble but I also need to send out my inventory and pickups are a service they offer. Based on the very repetitive conversion he essentially wants me to stop. 

U can switch to FedEx , I read some folks had good experience with them and amazon pays for pick up ( again what I read )

i would call your local ups center and talk to a manager since I don’t think the driver have a ground to stand on . I usually tip mine and we chit chat so the relationship is rather good . 

I tried to schedule a pickup through Fedex Online but it said it was unavailable for my area.

I don't think ratting him out to his superiors will help keep a good relationship. I'm often not available to see them receive the shipments as I have a day job. I don't want packages to start dissipearing.

Scheduling late pickups and telling him to give me a call when they arrive should help I think... We'll see.

30 minutes ago, landphieran said:

UPS Guy Comes By : Reiterates about 50 times. "I can't keep taking your shipments. I'm working too late. There is too much stuff. We are too busy" 

Me: "How can I help make your job easier"
UPS : "Well you know I'm going to have to talk to my boss, it's just too much" "18 boxes all 50 lbs and large just ruins the trucks"
Me: "I can pack them smaller if it would make it easier" "Is there a better time to schedule them?"
UPS: "Well thats just not it. I can't be coming by here every week. Especially during December. Its just too much."

Anyone have any advice? I don't want to be the villain causing trouble but I also need to send out my inventory and pickups are a service they offer. Based on the very repetitive conversion he essentially wants me to stop. 

this time of year all drivers complain.  unless something with FedEx has changed, my experience has been that FedEx drivers complain more since they need to hand scan every single ground package which takes them forever.

not sure if you have a local UPS Store or local shipping franchises, but if you can get friendly with them, that could help you.  I did so much that my local franchise would rent a Uhaul and come pick up my stuff.  I guess they got some type of credit from FedEx/UPS for every package they shipped out of their store.

I tried to schedule a pickup through Fedex Online but it said it was unavailable for my area.
I don't think ratting him out to his superiors will help keep a good relationship. I'm often not available to see them receive the shipments as I have a day job. I don't want packages to start dissipearing.

Scheduling late pickups and telling him to give me a call when they arrive should help I think... We'll see.

You can’t drop off? It’s still more convenient for me and we don’t even have a UPS store.

Just now, exciter1 said:

You can’t drop off? It’s still more convenient for me and we don’t even have a UPS store.

I often use 24x24x24 size boxes at around 50 lbs. As a younger, new person to this venture I don't have the vehicles available to carry more then one of those boxes in my car. Additionally, I have been outright refused at a UPS store because there store "doesn't have enough room" (just filling up my car).

4 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

this time of year all drivers complain.  unless something with FedEx has changed, my experience has been that FedEx drivers complain more since they need to hand scan every single ground package which takes them forever.

not sure if you have a local UPS Store or local shipping franchises, but if you can get friendly with them, that could help you.  I did so much that my local franchise would rent a Uhaul and come pick up my stuff.  I guess they got some type of credit from FedEx/UPS for every package they shipped out of their store.

I think switching between carriers to "take the load" off a bit may be the best option. I will still try to get on there good side of course, but limit the hurt as much as i can. 

1 minute ago, landphieran said:

I often use 24x24x24 size boxes at around 50 lbs. As a younger, new person to this venture I don't have the vehicles available to carry more then one of those boxes in my car. Additionally, I have been outright refused at a UPS store because there store "doesn't have enough room" (just filling up my car).

I think switching between carriers to "take the load" off a bit may be the best option. I will still try to get on there good side of course, but limit the hurt as much as i can. 

We only have a distribution hub available here and it's usually not a problem.  I do have a big truck though.

3 minutes ago, landphieran said:

maybe a rent a uhaul on saturday morning and take it straight to the hub?

Are you paying for the scheduled pickups? If so, I can't really see how they can complain. The logistics are their problem, not yours.

In general, if you do around 15-20 boxes of that size, and tell them its ok to come at the end of the day after all the deliveries, it probably should be ok. I had some issues a few years back with time of pickups, but once I told them I didn't care if they came in the evening, it smoothed over.

I've had pickups several days in a row without issue. I of course it's very YMMV depending on whom  you are dealing with. I had the worst experience at a UPS store one time because the owner was a jerk.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Achilles said:

In general, if you do around 15-20 boxes of that size, and tell them its ok to come at the end of the day after all the deliveries, it probably should be ok. I had some issues a few years back with time of pickups, but once I told them I didn't care if they came in the evening, it smoothed over.

through the year I think it's ok but this time of year the drivers are just so busy.  

depending on where your home is located, they may really hate having to come back if it's really out of their way.  

16 minutes ago, joch29 said:

I miss my regular ups driver who got promoted...now I'm on a training route for new drivers and it's a hit or miss...I have the ups local dispatch number on my phone since it's been such a ordeal.

it's definitely easier if you are big enough that they are willing to give you the local dispatch number.  i'm sure everyone has gone through growing pains to get there though! =)

It sounds like all you've got is a bitchy driver...UPS is in the business of package pick up and package delivery, and you're operating well within the bounds of their guidelines so this is far more the driver's problem than it is your problem. If he keeps bitching, call UPS and talk with them about how to manage your shipments. I drop all my packages at a local UPS store and they never have a problem with the volume even when I fill 3/4 of the store with boxes.

• Like 1