4205 Off-Road Command Centre EOL?

I was surprised to see that 4205 was on the "EOL" list on brickset the today, I normally would not pay it any attention but for some reason I decided to look it up on LEGO Shop at Home and sure enough searching for 4205 returns no result. What do you guys think of this? According to brickset it was released last December. I believe it's listed as a 2012 set. Seems a bit early to pull the plug on a pretty cool set and a Target exclusive.

It may be gone...the page for it isn't even on the LEGO Shop at Home site anymore.. It's a Target exclusive and in stock there. There have been retailer exclusives that have done very well after retiring early, like the Helicopter and Limo set, but that had a lot more going for it...this set is interesting but police sets are everywhere and it doesn't have a ton of wow factor.

The Brickset EOL data is not always accurate because LEGO changes the status of sets constantly. The 4205 might be out of stock and will come back in stock shortly, but LEGO's S @ H site just redirects you and says there is an error or nothing is found. This set might have gone EOL. Sometimes these run of the mill sets just disappear and are replaced with something similar.

Unless LEGO actually says a set (or theme) is discontinued, or going to be (like how they officially announced NINJAGO will be EOL in 2013), no one can really know exactly if or when this will happen. In LEGO's defense, it's just good business sense. If this set is going to be discontinued, then I'm gonna hurry my butt over to Target and pick up a set this week. Thanks for the reminder, vr4kevykev!