CUUSOO just turned into middle school...

ExoBro94

Guest eightbrick

Is that the girl from the big bang theory?

No she's from some overdramatic soap opera about people who think the world revolves around them.

As some have mentioned there is an extremely similar situation with the ghostbusters concept. One concept has passed 10k with the other close behind.. The only difference is both creators are working together, sharing ideas and helping promote the theme vs focusing on who created theirs first.

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

As some have mentioned there is an extremely similar situation with the ghostbusters concept. One concept has passed 10k with the other close behind.. The only difference is both creators are working together, sharing ideas and helping promote the theme vs focusing on who created theirs first.

I wasn't aware of that before but that is actually very inspiring. If only Brickqueen took a page out of their book instead of dividing the whole Lego community.

I cannot see someone as big as Lego, especially in this day and age of technology, ban multiple users just for having similar email addresses. What is this; the 90's? We do have ways of tracking peoples specific IP addresses so that doesn't make much sense. Then again, many people login from so many different sources now with their laptops and phones to where this may not always actually be a feasible solution perhaps. (I doubt my work computer has the same IP address as my PC at home or the phone I carry around.)

Okay, so being banned from the one place where you could get your ideas turned into an actual product for the brand you love stings like jamming a freshly cut lemon and pouring a case of salt into an open wound the size of your palm, but I still do not agree with her rejecting Lego (both product and company) entirely. I can understand the resentment but it is the wrong path to take. This was not a personal attack on her from the company but unfortunately, I'm sure she feels as such from all the attacks through private emails and comments. Of which reminds me of many lewd and disturbing comments left by some of her fans. Yeesh.

Well after all is said and done, I then hope no one else on CUUSOO suddenly appears with a similar email address let alone screen name same as me lest I want to get banned too. :logik: As if there wasn't already a problem in getting support for CUUSOO as is, and then this hits the fan. Hopefully we need not travel down this battered road again.

Anyway, onto brighter events.

Ummm, I just saw this.  Pretty sad story.  I don't know about the helplessness in the video, but it is a shame that this happened. 

"I just like Lego."  All too true.

Edit:  Ok, changed my mind after watching the second video update.  She needs to be banned from all things Lego.  Way too much drama and obsessive compulsive behavior here.  She needs to focus on something else before she comes back to anything that has to do with toys or Lego sets.

Guest idunno101

I don't like how all of her supporters are commenting on pretty much every Lego video and article saying that they should make something to support her. On Brickshow's Mars Rover interview I commented that no matter how much support she gets, she will still be banned from Cuusoo because that was their last and final decision. It got 16 likes before her supporters flagged it as spam because they can't take the truth.

Guest eightbrick

I don't like how all of her supporters are commenting on pretty much every Lego video and article saying that they should make something to support her. On Brickshow's Mars Rover interview I commented that no matter how much support she gets, she will still be banned from Cuusoo because that was their last and final decision. It got 16 likes before her supporters flagged it as spam because they can't take the truth.

Good grief. Why can't all her minions be more like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=545Tp9xXEIQ

It took me about three days to get bored with BrickQueen's drama. But little yellow creatures will always be awesome. :D

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but... Lego and Cuusoo and not the same company or owned by the same company, are they?  I know Lego fairly well and my research on Cuusoo seems to point to a Japanese site that is used by many designers to get ideas made by many different manufactures. 

Too many comments here talk of Lego's actions or lack of action in a case that seems to be solely Cuusoo's to handle.  Having an agreement to review projects that reach X level of support would not mean that Lego has any obligation to get involved in other matters between Cuusoo and it's users.

Am I completely off base about this?

She was accused of creating and using multiple accounts to boost her ratings or votes.  I would imagine this would be trackable by ip and not by the closeness of the account names?  Anyway, her reviews were nice to watch because she was genuinely excited by each set she showed (you can hear this by tracking the words awesome and just awesome).  No one but her will ever know the truth or even if that was the real offense that banned her.  

Between this and the Firefly ship not being created, I choose Serenity neglect as the only offense.  

thumb640x360.jpg

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but... Lego and Cuusoo and not the same company or owned by the same company, are they?  I know Lego fairly well and my research on Cuusoo seems to point to a Japanese site that is used by many designers to get ideas made by many different manufactures. 

Too many comments here talk of Lego's actions or lack of action in a case that seems to be solely Cuusoo's to handle.  Having an agreement to review projects that reach X level of support would not mean that Lego has any obligation to get involved in other matters between Cuusoo and it's users.

Am I completely off base about this?

The Lego Group is a part of the Lego Cuusoo.  Here is the Wiki info

Lego Cuusoo is a website started by CUUSOO and The Lego Group in 2008 which allows users to submit ideas for Lego products to be turned into potential sets available commercially, with the original designer receiving 1% of the royalties.[1] "Cuusoo" roughly means "wish" in Japanese.[citation needed]

The Lego Group [a] is a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark,[4] and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.