79008 at $70 and 79007 @ $41

pins79

If nothing else you could part them out and do really well...I parted out 2 of the 79007 I got for that price and made about 30 on each. The figures from the pirate ship are good too.

Agreed - parting out the Black Gate is an easy $30-35. The PSA will give you a nice return down the road for this price, but you'll likely be hanging on to this for awhile before seeing EOL/appreciation.

Yes. These were in store. Don't know why these are being moved so soon. I went back, noticed there was a 50% next to them, inquired, and ended up getting another 2 ships for $35 each plus gate for $20

at those prices go back and buy them all. Where was this? Sounds like a fluke. 50% off on those sets now is incredible. They just got released and should both do very well after eol. yes, if bought now you will have to hold for awhile, but its worth it for that discount.

Yes...the 50% off was a mistake indeed. A target employee must have just stuck these discounted sets in a rack marked 50% off. So I ended up getting 50% off aalready discounted sets. Last night I picked up one set of each for 30% off and today I grabbed the last 2 ships for $35 and on gate for $20. I tried to grab the other gate that was left but the cashier told me they had already rectified the issue and moved that set elsewhere. Whatever...I'm happy with 2 ships and a gate for $99 out the door.

• Like 1

Yessir, Madison. Go 'get 'em Terry! 2 of the 4 Targets had them clearanced, so not all yet.  1 I didn't visit so I can't say, but I'm glad I got what I got.

There are two targets in green bay. The target 1 mile from my house still had these at full retail(I scanned them to make sure). The target 10 miles from my house had them on a back end cap, also tagged at full retail. I scanned those, and sure enough, they came up at the reported discount. They only had two of each according to their scanner, so I bought them all. I wonder if the first store I went to would price match the store that had them discounted if I showed them my receipt. Has anyone tried and/or had success with that in the past?

Thanks for the heads up on this good deal. Plus ones for all!

There are two targets in green bay. The target 1 mile from my house still had these at full retail(I scanned them to make sure). The target 10 miles from my house had them on a back end cap, also tagged at full retail. I scanned those, and sure enough, they came up at the reported discount. They only had two of each according to their scanner, so I bought them all. I wonder if the first store I went to would price match the store that had them discounted if I showed them my receipt. Has anyone tried and/or had success with that in the past?

Thanks for the heads up on this good deal. Plus ones for all!

I haven't tried it before, but I doubt that they would match a clearance price of another store.  I believe most of the references in their price match policy refer to print and online ads.  Don't remember anything about honoring receipts.  Hope it works our for you though.  Good Luck.