76003 - Superman: Battle of Smallville

Blackjack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I price matched at one of the Salt Lake area Targets yesterday. $10.99 and 5% off with my Redcard! It was OOS on the Kmarts website but in-store pickup showed the Kmart 40 miles away as having them so customer service overrode the price! Thank the gods I ended up going into the city with my cousin because she needed to buy an 11" Battle Shell Ninja Turtle (a good investment for the next week BTW, they've been going for 2x+ retail!) The only store in our town is Walmart, and they stopped carrying 76003 in October!

• Like 1

What are SYW reward points how do you get access to that. With some sort of Kmart card ??

You can sign up for free here:  http://www.shopyourway.com/

I just have the basic account type and don't pay the yearly fee like the SYW MAX members do.  They send you free points a lot, typically $3, $5, or $10.  I have 3 accounts and have gotten over $65 worth of points free in the last 4 months.  I use the points to get the smaller Lego sets for free or discounts on clearance sets like this Superman one.

You can sign up for free here:  http://www.shopyourway.com/

I just have the basic account type and don't pay the yearly fee like the SYW MAX members do.  They send you free points a lot, typically $3, $5, or $10.  I have 3 accounts and have gotten over $65 worth of points free in the last 4 months.  I use the points to get the smaller Lego sets for free or discounts on clearance sets like this Superman one.

Thanks for the info

• Like 1

Yea there customer service is definitely not the best. Its like working at wal mart. I like to do most of my shopping at target. More of a better vibe in there and not as ghetto. The company treats there employees better and it shows. I would rather pay a little bit more and get better service and feel safer in the parking lot , lol. Also target has some pretty good sales sometimes to so... but for deals like this you have to go grab them.

• 2 months later...

So I got two of each of 76003 and 70009 at probably 60%-70% off as part of the larger bulk purchase what would be your suggestion on what to do with them. 

a) Keep them after EOL

B) Flip them outright or

c) Wait until Christmas to list them. 

I'm not too familiar with  Chima and Hero factory themes they look good to build myself though :).

• 3 months later...