Hulks helicarrier breakout 6868

Oh, duh, I guess I am. I should not post on days when we've spent the day cleaning carpets. All my brain cells leaked out my muscles.

Lol technically you weren't wrong about the figure! Really all the sets kind've filter into eachother though because almost every one of them could contain every character in the series.

It's a great pickup if they don't put the Hulk in another set... maybe it will disappear soon and jump by Christmas.

But as soon as the next wave shows up, I'd bet the "exclusive" figs will be in the new Wave.

Supposedly that's it. There will be new Marvel figs with the game coming out but as far as Hulk no rumors of him.

Supposedly that's it. There will be new Marvel figs with the game coming out but as far as Hulk no rumors of him.

If this is true, then this set should do pretty well if only for the Hulk minifigure.  Do not underestimate the popularity of Hulk and those completists out there.  I've done pretty well with other collectibles because of such completists, and Hulk hasn't let me down yet in other avenues (pinball machine, Hot Toys, Sideshow)...

• 2 weeks later...