Target has All Lego Star Wars and Ninjago Sets are 20% off Sunday Sept 1-7

emazers

I am not picking up anything from Target, I am going to 2 Lego Stores and get 6 Wolkswagen Campers and the 6 free ones, that brings me up to 19. I have 15 Mini Vans That I got on Ebay for $9.00 each. I am going to sell them as a Combo Set auction a few years down the line. The only 2 Lego sets I would get a Target would be the Gunship and Sailbarge, but since I got 2 years to get them I will wait, I am only getting Exclusives now. ED

• Like 1

The mandalorian speeder may be good to part out at $20 plus 5% redcard. The darth maul still seems to go for around 15 on eBay since it is relatively new.

I would get it on Ebay as quick as possible though. I see all of these going down quickly because so many people will be parting out these to get the exclusives this month from Lego.

Jek is a under the radar part out set though. 4 minifigs can net about 35-38 and ship itself about 35ish or so.

So if you get it for 55ish, you can make money.

• Like 1

I would get it on Ebay as quick as possible though. I see all of these going down quickly because so many people will be parting out these to get the exclusives this month from Lego.

Jek is a under the radar part out set though. 4 minifigs can net about 35-38 and ship itself about 35ish or so.

So if you get it for 55ish, you can make money.

Good point. I was reading el guapo's plans about seeing how much can be made with this months polybag deal and thinking of how many new Star Wars sets are going to be flooding ebay. I'm think I'm sitting out both of these deals though. I've been lucky to find too much August clearance.

Only 20%? Hmm, if I really needed to get a couple of things then perhaps but that isn't much of a deal unless the set was brought down in price to start with and the percentage was additional. My Target has plenty of Epic Dragon Battles and Ultra Sonic Raiders which are $119.99 and $79.99 respectively making 20% off each to $95.99 and $63.99. Hardly enough for me to bite down hard. I'm just a little spent from better deals this past month or so and trying to keep some around for even better ones.

Only 20%? Hmm, if I really needed to get a couple of things then perhaps but that isn't much of a deal unless the set was brought down in price to start with and the percentage was additional. My Target has plenty of Epic Dragon Battles and Ultra Sonic Raiders which are $119.99 and $79.99 respectively making 20% off each to $95.99 and $63.99. Hardly enough for me to bite down hard. I'm just a little spent from better deals this past month or so and trying to keep some around for even better ones.

I agree about the ninjago. Those are the only 2 sets of any interest to me right now from ninjago, but those prices just are not that good. Walmart.com has been better than that for a while.

You just gave me an idea take a quick look around and here are the current online sales.

Target:

Epic Dragon Battle $91.99

Ultra Sonic Raider $60.99

Walmart:

Epic Dragon Battle $91.97

Ultra Sonic Raider $59.13

Amazon:

Epic Dragon Battle $91.97

Ultra Sonic Raider $59.13

No surprise here; all three retailers are competing with their online pricing but so far it sounds like Target is the only one doing an actual in-store sale matching these discounts.

• Like 1

ultra sonic 59.50 and Dragon 91.+  on amazon.com.....no tax (for me)

sorry..didnt see you already posted. nice. +1

Last week or so EDB was 86.66...got couple.

Remember - Walmart got ultra sonic (some stores) on clearance...54.00 +tax.

The mando speeder is the only one actually 20%'off

The rest are just slightly discounted

Yup. This is right. In my local advertisement, it said that the Mandolarian Speeder was 20% off, along with another Ninjago set, and all other sets are on sale. We all know what that means... A stunning $0.02 discount!

Yup. This is right. In my local advertisement, it said that the Mandolarian Speeder was 20% off, along with another Ninjago set, and all other sets are on sale. We all know what that means... A stunning $0.02 discount!

It is more like a $1 - $2 discount. I think all the rest of the sets are on sale for about 5-10% off.